The young wolf of house stark.

oakbloodthesap

19 hours ago, Kandrax said:

Well, in OP's defence, he wasn't in a war at that moments.

PS: I disaggree with OP.

Well he was in war when he found out about his father's death. He had already fought in the Riverlands. The other two no, but I'm sure he was still very angry.

The OP is claiming he raped her because the news about his brothers made him angry. He found that out after the battle at the Crag was over while he was bedridden and recovering from a wound, not right after the battle when his blood was up. That situation seems different from what Jorah mentions about what some men will do after a battle.

My main point is that if Robb raped someone every time he got upset or angry during the war then he would have raped people others times. Like when he heard about what Karstark did, then after when he executed him.

Robb stark like his father before him was motivated by selfish desire. ( Ned gave what he thought was mercy where it was not his to give, ext ) Robb stark thought it better to wed a more suitable wife he wanted then to honor a oath.
if its worth anything jorah's quote is bullshit
when the mountain raped that tavernmen's daughter it wasn't out of anger he just wanted to. (also according to them she "enjoyed" it so maybe jeyne westerling could of enjoyed the rough sex)
im not saying she wanted it im saying...nvm Disgusting,stupid ext ext ( no im not a rape apologist )
Ramsey snow isn't angry 24/7 he does it because he wants to.
But all of this is self evident so why did grrm want to paint it like this? Was he wanting to use it later. a slow build up (in regards to the quote)
all we get from the westerlings is lady westerling sour faced asking. we for-filled are end do the lannisters pay there debt's. Jamie gets all self-righteous and jeyne is crying  ( where told that she toke her crown away and she ripped her cloth in grief and despair. ( all we know is that she is timed,terrified of greywind ( yet cat doesn't make mention of any nervousness about meeting her and her family for the first time. Strange as one would think she would of shown something for meeting her for the first time )
also doesn't this plan also need jeyne to play along because if not Theres a huge hole in the plots plot why would jeyne want to sleep with (yes yes handsome young ext ext ) who just captured her family and are holding them all hostage this is like sansa falling in love with theon after he  captured winterfell. (robb states that greywind killed a man at the Crag and we assume jeyne knows about it and is terrified of it because of that...im Saying she might be a bit fruity) or again how is she like her mother? all we know about her is that she is traitorous, cold ( its odd )
also if grrm like's to shoot down trope then wouldn't jon snow the bastard of winterfell being the son of prince and thus has a claim to the iron throne be a troupe and jon just being some small folk's bastard be the breaking of the trope?

5 minutes ago, oakbloodthesap said:
Robb stark like his father before him was motivated by selfish desire. ( Ned gave what he thought was mercy where it was not his to give, ext ) Robb stark thought it better to wed a more suitable wife he wanted then to honor a oath.
if its worth anything jorah's quote is bullshit
when the mountain raped that tavernmen's daughter it wasn't out of anger he just wanted to. (also according to them she "enjoyed" it so maybe jeyne westerling could of enjoyed the rough sex)

This "theory" of yours is getting more asinine by the post.

16 minutes ago, Ralphis Baratheon said:

Well he was in war when he found out about his father's death. He had already fought in the Riverlands. The other two no, but I'm sure he was still very angry.

The OP is claiming he raped her because the news about his brothers made him angry. He found that out after the battle at the Crag was over while he was bedridden and recovering from a wound, not right after the battle when his blood was up. That situation seems different from what Jorah mentions about what some men will do after a battle.

My main point is that if Robb raped someone every time he got upset or angry during the war then he would have raped people others times. Like when he heard about what Karstark did, then after when he executed him.

opportunity?

I can"t find the page that shows Robb's reaction to word of his fathers execution ( and can"t get the fucking show's scene out of my head does anyone know the page number? )

also keep in mind the theory that Robb was given a love potion that made him more lust full has to in some degree entertain the thought that Robb forced himself on Jeyne. in some degree 

42 minutes ago, The Fattest Leech said:

This "theory" of yours is getting more asinine by the post.

34 minutes ago, kissdbyfire said:

And disturbing and disgusting. :ack:

OP needs to find a fetish forum where rape fantasies are accepted and encouraged by the consenting adults that frequent said pervert forum and stop posting in this thread 

On ‎3‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 2:15 AM, WildlingWitch said:

To the OP I read your post thee times to make sure I understood where you were coming from but I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion. If Robb had raped Jayne we would have gotten clues in Catlyn's chapters like Robb touching Jaynes arm and Jayne flinching

But it's a great game here let me play

C+J=A

anyone guess? Ok Catlyn is so frustrated with Ned one day that she decides to bully the one child that looks like Ned. Instead of the normal distaste that she gives him she rapes Jon. And thats why Arya looks so much like Jon.

EDIT: OMG I just reread what I wrote I'm so sorry.

well would go to explain why jon was so dam sullen all the time cats been abusing him for years. poor basterd
also the fact that for theon to have those miller boy's be his he would have had to have sex with the millers wife at 12-13 years of age. eather way something fucked up was going on in winterfell. lol

3 hours ago, oakbloodthesap said:

well there you have it stark fan boys the truth comes out. the north remembers! 

I don't know if the north remembers but you forgot to take your medication. Being an anti <fantasy character> is already weird, but the morbid obsession for rape is downright painful and has no place here.

I hope a mod will close this debilitating thread quickly.

4 hours ago, oakbloodthesap said:

also keep in mind the theory that Robb was given a love potion that made him more lust full has to in some degree entertain the thought that Robb forced

I think that theory was made in attempt to wash Robb from his mistakes.

Archived