Why is Westeros So Important To You And What Keeps You Coming Back?

GAROVORKIN

There's been some growing pains but y'all have grown on me immensely.  And everyone's been very tolerant of my religious beliefs, which honestly most other liberals and Eggheads just make fun of and seem to thrive in hummilation.  

Life is about picking role models, and metabolizing sugar.  

Love ya, AT.

On 3/22/2018 at 10:22 PM, TheMightyKC said:

There's been some growing pains but y'all have grown on me immensely.  And everyone's been very tolerant of my religious beliefs, which honestly most other liberals and Eggheads just make fun of and seem to thrive in hummilation.  

Love ya, AT.

Just be yourself. That tends to work best.  

1 hour ago, TheMightyKC said:

Love ya, AT.

yes, this checks out

9 hours ago, HelenaExMachina said:

I’m just a girl in love, I can’t be held responsible for my actions!

more seriously, some of the people

And we post that stuff all over this board! *tapdance interlude* 

2 hours ago, larrytheimp said:

While you're at it you might want to check the subject/verb agreement in your political demonization thread title. It's been scorching my retinas for weeks.

Then I would suggest that you wear sunglasses to protect your eyes from the blinding light of my commentary ..B)

12 hours ago, Darth Richard II said:

Yeah sologin quit here cause of life stuff, but I see him around on other sites occasionally.

WHERE????  If you don't tell me I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL HATE READ THE REST OF PALMER'S BOOKS AT YOU.  :kiss:

10 hours ago, Theda Baratheon said:

Been here sInce I was 18 n people adw surprisingly patient n nice to me 

Darling, ALL THE VODKA has become not only board canon, but a ritualistic saying in downtown New Orleans, Louisiana.  You are the best and I love you.

7 hours ago, unpaid comintern said:

thakn tou,,, B)

This right here is what is fucking wrong with this goddamn place.   (Sweet Jesus, take this a-hole typo and ellipsis OUT OF MY BRAIN!!!)  Why do you hate me so much when I am TRYING TO BE YOUR FRIEND?  

Oh, I come here when I am kicked off of the rest of the internet, obviously.

38 minutes ago, Lily Valley said:

WHERE????  If you don't tell me I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL HATE READ THE REST OF PALMER'S BOOKS AT YOU.  :kiss:

Darling, ALL THE VODKA has become not only board canon, but a ritualistic saying in downtown New Orleans, Louisiana.  You are the best and I love you.

This right here is what is fucking wrong with this goddamn place.   (Sweet Jesus, take this a-hole typo and ellipsis OUT OF MY BRAIN!!!)  Why do you hate me so much when I am TRYING TO BE YOUR FRIEND?  

Oh, I come here when I am kicked off of the rest of the internet, obviously.

So it would it be safe to say that  you like to get into entertainingly  caustic and heated arguments at the drop of a hat? Okay, that works . :D

1 hour ago, HelenaExMachina said:

BUT WHERE SHOULD WE FINISH?!

*not on the chest*

I've been reading this board seven years and a half,

I don't mean occasionally.

I mean every day I've been reading this board,

I know what everybody says.

But as I'm clicking around,

scrolling posts up and down,

I feel something deep inside I've never felt before ...

OH MY GOD I THINK I LIKE YOU. :wub:

:leaving:

14 minutes ago, Pebble said:

I come here for you guys.  I love you all.

I also come here to fry @Lily Valley's snapses with my typing and spelling skilz  ;)  

AND my TOWEL MAGIC!  TBB opened a new pictionary, Pebs!  Besides, I think you and I trade that "worst grammar award" every year.  I was just picking on a Lobster because he was around.

my phone wouldn't let me quote everyone properly but of course the main reason for staying is the wealth of truly fantastic people I've met and I suppose 'observed' here? A really diverse group of totally smart, funny and seriously cool people

I love you guys 

Archived