Why is Westeros So Important To You And What Keeps You Coming Back?

GAROVORKIN

On 4/1/2018 at 1:06 AM, Risto said:

5. FU**ING EUROVISION :D No one, and I repeat no one does Eurovison like westeros. The year of pink underoos of Mother Russia was personal favorite.

Hah! I needed a reminder of something so much fun as Eurovision on Westeros right now. Thank you for that. :grouphug:  I am already awaiting the next one!

On 4/1/2018 at 1:06 AM, Risto said:

7. We will finish here. People... I don't know anyone in RL (although if anyone wants to have some seriously great food in Belgrade, call me) but some of them have been more real connections than some of so-called friendships I had. I miss some of the people who are no longer around.

And I am not crying... :crying::crying::crying::crying:

Awwww. :grouphug: There, there.

57 minutes ago, Triskele said:

To give you a bit of background, my young bucko, I had a propensity to...post a lot and start a lot of threads in my early days.  I was not always the bastion of maturity and self-restraint that stands before you now.

Same here ,  I posted a lot threads in other places over the years but , ive slowed way down and have mellowed quite a bit.

13 hours ago, GAROVORKIN said:

Same here ,  I posted a lot threads in other places over the years but , ive slowed way down and have mellowed quite a bit.

I sometimes read the SFFChronicles forum, and after a while I did start to find some of the thread titles familiar, such as this one.

On 3/31/2018 at 7:34 PM, larrytheimp said:

Ooh another reason I keep coming back is for an @Elder Sister post

Awwwww....I just saw this.  Right back atcha, Larry.  <3  

I am a poor correspondent these days.  I deactivated FB thanks to hackers, and am not on here very much.  My work is nuts right now.  But Westeros people continue to be my favorite people in the universe, and I think about y'all ALL THE TIME.  I cannot wait to see everyone in San Jose!  

Archived