Pictionary XL

The BlackBear

Welcome to round 40 of Westeros Pictionary!

I would like to thank all previous hosts of Pictionary in particular Pebble for the last game.

Do check out this pile of awesomeness from the previous games. As you can see artistic talent is not necessary. We love new players so don't be shy.

If you are new to the game please feel free to join and the normal rules are as follows:

Spoiler

1. Send me a PM entitled *YOUR BOARD NAME* - Pictionary containing a starting sentence.

2. Once we have enough players I'll send you someone else's sentence. You'll have around 72 hours (3 days) to draw (or depict) the sentence and send me a link to it in the PM chain you started in #1.

3. You'll be sent someone else's picture. You'll have 48 hours (2 days) to send me a description of the picture in the PM chain.

4. I'll keep sending round the pictures and sentences in alternating rounds.

5. I'll post all the chains for your amusement and delectation.

Sentence rules

Your description should only be one sentence, not a paragraph, I will be pretty strict on this. Don't go crazy with the subclauses. The spirit of what you think is being shown is more important than the details - your interpretation is what we want!

Picture rules

Any kind of visual art which has been completely created by you is great. Most people will either draw on paper and photograph/scan it, or use digital drawing software such as MS Paint. But feel free to unleash your creativity.

The only restrictions are:

Please keep the images fairly clean. We don't need to see Harry Potters wand...

Use of letters in drawings is not allowed.

It must be entirely your own work - there shouldn't be any kind of copying/pasting from google images (though using them as reference material is fine).

Please link me to a PNG or JPG hosted elsewhere (e.g. people often use imgur). Make sure the picture link doesn't give any clues to the image or its origins. It should be a size where we can easily see it, and should be rotated to be the correct way round.

Scoring

Spoiler

This is primarily to entertain me, and to spur you on to keep the game moving.

Anyone who sends me PM with the incorrect title format will receive -10 points. Not a good way to start.

Each round you will receive points based on how fast you send in your sentence/drawing. If you go over the deadline you will receive nothing.

1st 25 points

2nd 18 points

3rd 15 points

4th 12 points

5th 10 points

6th 8 points

7th 6 points

8th 4 points

9th 2 points

Every bonus round drawing completed will be awarded 12 points.

Every bonus round sentence completed will be awarded 10 points.

A guide to how Pictionary players are often depicted.  - You do not have to follow these and are free to create your own versions, for instance their Avatar.

Hide contents

Bex is a witch (not in martial arts gear)

BlackBear is the hulk (i.e. green guy)

Buckwheat is a flower

Count Balerion is a one-eared vampire cat

Helena is ginger  - in the past she has been drawn as Toothless from how to train your dragon

Horse of Kent is a horse

Lany is a karate witch

Pebble is a Yellow Little Miss

RhaenysB is blonde  sometimes black cat with a Targaryen sigual

Rocksniffer is a dog  normally smoking and or peeing

TitanCat is a Parrot.

ROUND 10 - Guesses and Finish

Deadline:

None for now!

Players:

RhaenysBee 138

Jez Bell 112

Pebbles/Helena 106 (6 rounds)

Buckwheat 85

She Who Must Be Obeyed 74

Turinqui-Calima 74

Count Balerion 72 (-1 round)

Lily Valley 67

First of My Name 58

Leap -50(out of the game)

15 hours ago, Pebble said:

well thats ok.   I hope you get your players.    If you do manage to start, then count me as a replacement (once easter is over)

Will do.

14 hours ago, Leap said:

Sure, but be warned my artistic skills haven't improved in the last however many rounds. :dunno:

Tbh I think I prefer bad art to good art.

13 hours ago, First of My Name said:

I'll join in!

WOO!

1 hour ago, Leap said:

What's up First. Yeah, I haven't been around much, still trying to avoid GoT spoilers for when TWOW is released. :rofl: Also adulthood :angry2: I still frequent the forum chat though. Well, what's left of it anyway...

I'm doing pretty good, you? And yeah, I try to visit Discord sometimes but I mostly forget it exists.

Archived