Pictionary XL

The BlackBear

you could put me and Helena down as a team player. if Helena wishes to team up with me.   Hey I already got 25 points to being to the team score.

This way if Helena is busy, I might not be and you won't have to wait.  Hel's I'll let you do the next drawing  unless its after Sunday.  just add me to Helen's message,  if its ok with both of you.

oh and sorry I have no contact for leep

11 minutes ago, Pebble said:

you could put me and Helena down as a team player. if Helena wishes to team up with me.   Hey I already got 25 points to being to the team score.

This way if Helena is busy, I might not be and you won't have to wait.  Hel's I'll let you do the next drawing  unless its after Sunday.  just add me to Helen's message,  if its ok with both of you.

Up to the two of you. The chain you've subbed in won;t come up for you so there's no issue there.

I’m not sure what’s happening, but do you have an idea how long we’re gonna wait for whoever we’re waiting for before taking an alternate route to be able to proceed?

(I’m in no hurry and I’ll be available anyway, I’m just asking)

On 4/15/2018 at 10:05 AM, Pebble said:

BB  if you still have not been able to contact Leap to resend his picture, maybe get someone else to draw it?

This seems like a good idea.  Appropriate grace has been provided.

Sorry, been working a lot recently and since I had nothing to report, I didn't.

I have now heard from Leap. He said he can't upload it because of his internet. But he hasn't said he's unable to continue. Said he'd try again, shortly. So I'm hoping to have it by the end of the day. If I don't, then I'll get someone else.

5 minutes ago, The BlackBear said:

Right, fuck this this. We're making it 7 rounds instead of 9. I shouldn't have waited. I was just told the image was ready, it wasn't and then the person involved has just gien me radio silence.

@First of My Name @Buckwheat @Jez Bell @Lily Valley @HelenaExMachina @Pebble Can all fill in.

if its a simple sentence then yes. and I can do it now.  if its gonna take a bit of effort then send to someone eles.  I'll let you be the judge of how easy to draw it is.

Archived