The BlackBear

Pictionary XL

135 posts in this topic

RIGHT! All of you except one should have a picture to describe. Their picture has been drawn but for some reason I can't view it on Imgur. So as soon as I have that in a visible format, I will send it out. I just felt we needed this game to get moving again. The Deadline (for most of you) is 14.00 GMT the 12th of April.

I am FAST!  (Except when I'm SLOW!)

Does anyone have contact with Leap outside of the site? He got an image I need, to complete this round.

And I'm going to need a full time sub, starting next round, as another player is not going to be available for the remainder of the game.

@Pebble @HelenaExMachina @rocksniffer ?

How many rounds are left? If all drawing rounds will be done by Sunday I could sub in 

Two drawing rounds left. So they won't be done by Sunday.

Hmmm. Will be unreliable after that so may be able to, may not. But will you take a chance take a chance take a ch-ch-ch-a-a-nce on me?

Posted (edited)

you could put me and Helena down as a team player. if Helena wishes to team up with me.   Hey I already got 25 points to being to the team score.

This way if Helena is busy, I might not be and you won't have to wait.  Hel's I'll let you do the next drawing  unless its after Sunday.  just add me to Helen's message,  if its ok with both of you.

oh and sorry I have no contact for leep

Edited by Pebble

11 minutes ago, Pebble said:

you could put me and Helena down as a team player. if Helena wishes to team up with me.   Hey I already got 25 points to being to the team score.

This way if Helena is busy, I might not be and you won't have to wait.  Hel's I'll let you do the next drawing  unless its after Sunday.  just add me to Helen's message,  if its ok with both of you.

Up to the two of you. The chain you've subbed in won;t come up for you so there's no issue there.

Yeah I’m happy to do as Pebs says. You could probably put us both in the same message chain in case one of us is busy?

35 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

Yeah I’m happy to do as Pebs says. You could probably put us both in the same message chain in case one of us is busy?

thats what I'd reconmend.

Right well the deadline has expired again and we aren't there yet. I'm really sorry for the delay.

Holler if you need a sub.

5 hours ago, DreamSongs said:

Holler if you need a sub.

The problem isn't that I just need a sub. I need a picture from the last round.

I’m not sure what’s happening, but do you have an idea how long we’re gonna wait for whoever we’re waiting for before taking an alternate route to be able to proceed?

(I’m in no hurry and I’ll be available anyway, I’m just asking)

BB  if you still have not been able to contact Leap to resend his picture, maybe get someone else to draw it?

I agree with Pebble. I need my pictionary fix. :P

I am not sure if this game allows for regular players to substitute in some chains, but I can draw today if you need me.

On 4/15/2018 at 10:05 AM, Pebble said:

BB  if you still have not been able to contact Leap to resend his picture, maybe get someone else to draw it?

This seems like a good idea.  Appropriate grace has been provided.