What if Vargo Hotah castrated Jaime?

1. it's Vargo Hoat. Hotah is Doran Martell's body guard (Areo Hotah).

2. Castrated in the middle of a forest, prisoner of a bunch of psychos, without proper care, Jaime would probably die and that's all I'll say on the subject before this thread undergoes the treatment it deserves…

22 minutes ago, kissdbyfire said:

What the hell is going on? Weird, weirder, weirdest, and the Old Gods alone know what else is in store for us.

I'm wondering whether if we send all the posts like this to GRRM he'll take pity on us and get Winds out faster. Or just mercy kill us. 

32 minutes ago, Kandrax said:

Boros Blount will eat Tommen.

To OP: it wouldn't matter, had sex

Never heard that one before, but strong contender for the cake. 

Not sure what you mean w/ the 'had sex'?

28 minutes ago, Shouldve Taken The Black said:

I'm wondering whether if we send all the posts like this to GRRM he'll take pity on us and get Winds out faster. Or just mercy kill us. 

That's a good idea. I'm sure we couldn't possibly look any sadder a bunch than we do now. 

:eek:

5 minutes ago, Jon Fossoway said:

He may have gotten gold member.

Well, we do have a Goldfinger, so why not a Goldcock? Would give the Thunderfist a run for his money! :lol:

Then we wouldn’t have the awkward “lying in state” sex scene. Could have done without that. 

He’d still have some of his ego since his hands are still intact. Look at Theon in the TV series; despite losing his penis he can still fight effectively with a sword.

On a serious note, could that have been wiser to do from Hoat's POV? Don't need to take the stem just the fruit. I'm assuming Hoat isn't exactly well-versed in Westerosi customs or politics so Jaimie's bodyguard status to the king may not actually in his mind be so permanent; for all he probably knows. Jaimie can get out of it and become and succeed his father. But,Jaimie would be worthless if he could not produce an heir. A hand is just that-a hand. Jaimie's real worth was never purely upon his sword hand but also upon his blood. 

3 hours ago, Shouldve Taken The Black said:

"Wise" is a term that seems to be used a bit fast and loose here. 

Definitely; and Vargo doesn't know that Roose Bolton isn't exactly Tywin's enemy… He'd have finished skinned by Roose rather than cut in pieces by Gregor…

Tywin has a secret hate on for Roose so would be coming for WF sooner then later, Tywin uses Jamie as a weapon and finally lets go of Jamie leaving the KG since he is usless to Tywin anyways. 

Tywins focus shifts to Tommon and the story continues almost as written but with Jamie carving every Northman he can find in half. 

Archived