The Game

a free shadow

11 hours ago, Lady Blizzardborn said:

Sorry I couldn't play this time. My brain is on vacation, so I wouldn't make a good partner anyway.

Next time! :ninja: 

13 hours ago, Fragile Bird said:

I have been badly burned by some vicious clues. I have my knives out....

-->

:frown5:

On 28 March 2018 at 1:50 PM, Ser Not Appearing said:

I vote two rounds. Unless two scoops and I are winning after one. Then we'll retire.

How come I didn't get a nickname?

While I have some very very good clues, I do not have some at all yet. There are still about four hours left, but I do not think it is likely that I will get all... So it will move till after Easter... Still one night till midnight by the Nile, only the 2nd of April :ninja: 

I will not be to comment, so you should do it without me :ninja: And in a way that it does not refer to other characters at the same time :ninja: 

Happy spring Halloween!

There is more of an extension, because two people are still saving the world, so you have a place to wake up in tomorrow, really! :ninja: 

The Nile is still here, the extension will likely last as long as it takes it to carry as much water as 50 000 elephants through the tree that looks like me, sometimes :ninja: 

Extra task for 1 point: sacrifice a pancake to the Nile gods*, while you are waiting :ninja: 

*I do not like blueberry!

Archived