Danaerys, Jon, Arya are the heads of the dragon

Sea Dragon

Hello everyone. You all are so nice with the answers you always give me. After doing more reading, and even in the world of ice and fire book I realized that Jon is going to have to marry both Danaerys and his sister Arya like Aegon the conquerer did. 

It is very obvious that Danaerys and Jon are going to fall in love and we will read a lot about that in the last two books (I hope), but now I realize that Arya will be the second wife. Jon loves his little sister and I think when he sees her again it will be different. I read in one of the books that Visenya was the first wife for duty and that will be Danaerys but flipped around this time for Jon. 

I also think that Danaerys will keep her biggest dragon as her own because they have the strongest bond and Jon will get Vierion the white dragon and Arya will get the green dragon because Arya is like Lyanna and the green dragon was named after Rhaegar and it has eyes like Arya's dire wolf Nymeria. 

These will be the heads of the dragon and the dragon will rebuild Westeros after the Others invade. 

Also I think Sansa is going to die and this will let Arya have the sister type she always wanted. Arya has always bored me to read but I think this will make her a better read and that it will happen in the next book. 

Just now, Lollygag said:

I need Pepto-Bismol just from reading this post.

I am not sure why. It is obvious that Dananerys and Jon are supposed to get married and rule together. I am not a huge fan of Arya but I can see how she fits in with this and she and Jon do love each other. Arya would be a good leader for the north and Danerys as a ruler figure in the south when they need to fly somewhere. That is ice and fire. 

Just now, Sea Dragon said:

I am not sure why. It is obvious that Dananerys and Jon are supposed to get married and rule together. I am not a huge fan of Arya but I can see how she fits in with this and she and Jon do love each other. Arya would be a good leader for the north and Danerys as a ruler figure in the south when they need to fly somewhere. That is ice and fire. 

So many levels of :ack:

2 minutes ago, Lollygag said:

So many levels of :ack:

But why do you say that? Do you not believe that Danaerys will marry and that Dananerys will come back to Westeros to fight the Others where she meets Jon? Do you not see how Jon and Arya love each other? It took me a long time to realize that this would happen between Jon and Arya but I think that is why Aegon the conquerer had two wives and that is to show Jon do it. 

3 minutes ago, Dorian Martell's son said:

In a few months it will be 7 years since Dance was released. Posts like this are what happens when you are pushing a decade between book releases 

I guess I want to ask your opinion like I did the other poster here. I know you have given me good answers before. Do you not believe that Danaerys will marry and that Dananerys will come back to Westeros to fight the Others where she meets Jon? Do you not see how Jon and Arya love each other? It took me a long time to realize that this would happen between Jon and Arya but I think that is why Aegon the conquerer had two wives and that is to show Jon do it. 

Just now, Sea Dragon said:

But why do you say that? Do you not believe that Danaerys will marry and that Dananerys will come back to Westeros to fight the Others where she meets Jon? Do you not see how Jon and Arya love each other? It took me a long time to realize that this would happen between Jon and Arya but I think that is why Aegon the conquerer had two wives and that is to show Jon do it. 

Maybe someone else will be nice enough to explain this to you. I have to bail now because I'll need to eat sometime soon and my stomach needs time to settle. I didn't think you were going where you were going given the title of your thread but I guess I should have guessed. 

18 minutes ago, Sea Dragon said:

Do you not believe that Danaerys will marry and that Dananerys will come back to Westeros to fight the Others where she meets Jon? 

In the books, she is married and stuck in Mereen. she has to go to westeros eventually. She will meet Jon after he is healed but I do not know if they will marry

19 minutes ago, Sea Dragon said:

Do you not see how Jon and Arya love each other? 

What does this have to do with dragon riding? 

20 minutes ago, Sea Dragon said:

It took me a long time to realize that this would happen between Jon and Arya but I think that is why Aegon the conquerer had two wives and that is to show Jon do it. 

Jon never "had feelings" for his 10 year old sister. That was an early plot in an outline from 1993.  Aslo, Jon is pure 100% raised in the great white north, and there is no polygamy there.  

8 minutes ago, Dorian Martell's son said:

In the books, she is married and stuck in Mereen. she has to go to westeros eventually. She will meet Jon after he is healed but I do not know if they will marry

What does this have to do with dragon riding? 

Jon never "had feelings" for his 10 year old sister. That was an early plot in an outline from 1993.  Aslo, Jon is pure 100% raised in the great white north, and there is no polygamy there.  

They will marry, that is the point of the story with the ice and fire. And they are just alike too. 

Arya makes comments like she "feels safer with steel in her hands" and that she has dreams of dragons or wants to ride one. I need to find that quote to show it here but I can't think of it right now. And also the Lyanna and Rhaegar connection I mentioned. 

Yah but Jon is also a Targaryen and the incest thing won't bother him because he does not know Danaerys and does not know Arya now. I do not know the outline you mentioned. There was that old man at Castle Black that came in with the wildlings and he has lots of wives. 

3 minutes ago, Lost Melnibonean said:

:rofl:

I feel like my dad when I say this but you are not helping :D

I will now ask you what I asked the other posters. Do you not believe that Danaerys will marry and that Dananerys will come back to Westeros to fight the Others where she meets Jon? Do you not see how Jon and Arya love each other? It took me a long time to realize that this would happen between Jon and Arya but I think that is why Aegon the conquerer had two wives and that is to show Jon do it. The next Dance of the dragons is going to be between Danaerys and Aegon, not jon. 

26 minutes ago, Sea Dragon said:

They will marry, that is the point of the story with the ice and fire. And they are just alike too. 

There is nothing written about them being married, and the thing we shall not mention has not had them married either (yet)
And Jon, the son of Lyanna and Rhaegar is literally the song of ice and fire.  

29 minutes ago, Sea Dragon said:

Arya makes comments like she "feels safer with steel in her hands" and that she has dreams of dragons or wants to ride one. I need to find that quote to show it here but I can't think of it right now. And also the Lyanna and Rhaegar connection I mentioned. 

What does steel have to do with  dragon riding? Can you quote me the Dragon dreams that Arya has? Because I only remember the wolf dreams. Also, what does lyanna and rhaegar have to do with arya riding dragons? 

30 minutes ago, Sea Dragon said:

Yah but Jon is also a Targaryen and the incest thing won't bother him because he does not know Danaerys and does not know Arya now. I do not know the outline you mentioned. There was that old man at Castle Black that came in with the wildlings and he has lots of wives. 

He hasn't met dany and he remembers his little sister as just that, his little sister 

33 minutes ago, Sea Dragon said:

I feel like my dad when I say this but you are not helping :D

I will now ask you what I asked the other posters. Do you not believe that Danaerys will marry and that Dananerys will come back to Westeros to fight the Others where she meets Jon? Do you not see how Jon and Arya love each other? It took me a long time to realize that this would happen between Jon and Arya but I think that is why Aegon the conquerer had two wives and that is to show Jon do it. The next Dance of the dragons is going to be between Danaerys and Aegon, not jon. 

This is what I believe...

http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php?/topic/147496-the-three-heads-of-rhaegars-dragon/

http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php?/topic/143198-daeneryss-fate-and-the-fire-she-must-light-to-love/

2 hours ago, Sea Dragon said:

Do you not see how Jon and Arya love each other?

They love each other like brother and sister. She was 9 when he last saw her, wanting her in a sexual way then would be weird IMO.

Who knows who Jon will end up with or if he'll even be with anyone again. Maybe it will be someone who he isn't related too and is currently on the same continent as him. Like the fierce and beautiful Val or some daughter of a Northern Lord.

8 hours ago, Dorian Martell's son said:

In a few months it will be 7 years since Dance was released. Posts like this are what happens when you are pushing a decade between book releases 

At least no one proposed, "StannisxBig Walder scenario.

8 hours ago, Sea Dragon said:

Do you not believe that Danaerys will marry and that Dananerys will come back to Westeros to fight the Others where she meets Jon?

I'm not totally sure she will - she's made the marriage to Fire which seems the more important thing, and she still seems in love with Drogo.

If she does marry, it's more likely to be her taking the role of Aegon the Conqueror and having two marriage partners. Conquest is her arc, not Jon's. Besides, she is Fire's destined hero; prophets of almost every sort are queueing up to read her future - that's how important she is, but purely on the side of Fire. Jon's role may be equally important, but he has so much Ice character, that it would be weird to include him as a head of the dragon. A reconciliation between Ice and Fire is what's needed.

I

11 hours ago, Sea Dragon said:

Hello everyone. You all are so nice with the answers you always give me. After doing more reading, and even in the world of ice and fire book I realized that Jon is going to have to marry both Danaerys and his sister Arya like Aegon the conquerer did. 

It is very obvious that Danaerys and Jon are going to fall in love and we will read a lot about that in the last two books (I hope), but now I realize that Arya will be the second wife. Jon loves his little sister and I think when he sees her again it will be different. I read in one of the books that Visenya was the first wife for duty and that will be Danaerys but flipped around this time for Jon. 

I also think that Danaerys will keep her biggest dragon as her own because they have the strongest bond and Jon will get Vierion the white dragon and Arya will get the green dragon because Arya is like Lyanna and the green dragon was named after Rhaegar and it has eyes like Arya's dire wolf Nymeria. 

These will be the heads of the dragon and the dragon will rebuild Westeros after the Others invade. 

I hate Jon and I don't like Arya.  I would hate it if those two became dragon riders.  I would prefer Jorah and Missandei to be riders 2 and 3.  

Archived