NFL 2018 Draft: On The One Hand...

Jace, Extat

2 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

2018 is the complete hero and heel turn, in which I talk up Cousins and you and Maith tear him down.

That said, I hate you!

Yeah right.  Cousins has every right to want out of this dumpsterfire.

On 4/19/2018 at 2:50 PM, Tywin et al. said:

I see your new found ascension isn't going to your head at all.

Careful though. Now someone else can become "Pony Queen Jace" and steal your avatar a la @Jaime L and @Myshkin.

WE'LL HAVE ALL YOUR SEKRETS SOON! 

To set the record straight -- @Pony Empress Jace will be joining a league that already celebrates equine royalty. 

'Ware the Brax Tantivy!

On 4/21/2018 at 0:04 PM, Week said:

To set the record straight -- @Pony Empress Jace will be joining a league that already celebrates equine royalty. 

'Ware the Brax Tantivy!

Experts is a fraud league!  My three feeder teams were projected to collectively go 36-3. Not having me in it is a bigger lie than the cake!

16 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

We’re two days away from the draft and the NFL thread is on page.

What has happened to us?

Have our violent delights found their violent ends?

I am currently without a team.  The NFL draft is not interesting without a team to root for. 

40 minutes ago, Maithanet said:

I am currently without a team.  The NFL draft is not interesting without a team to root for. 

Have you officially Kalbear’d the Skins?

Anyways, this draft is one of the most interesting ones in a long time. There are so many narratives, and nobody really knows what’s going to happen. It should be a lot of fun.

4 minutes ago, Tywin et al. said:

Have you officially Kalbear’d the Skins?

Anyways, this draft is one of the most interesting ones in a long time. There are so many narratives, and nobody really knows what’s going to happen. It should be a lot of fun.

I still enjoy the NFL, which seems definitely in contrast to Kalbear.  But I am fed up with that loathsome bunch.  I'm hoping to become a fan of some more deserving team this year as a trial run, but thus far my halfhearted attempts to become interested in the Ravens or Panthers have been a failure. 

1 hour ago, Tywin et al. said:

Experts is a fraud league!  My three feeder teams were projected to collectively go 36-3. Not having me in it is a bigger lie than the cake!

Projected! My, oh, my! The fierce paper tiger bares its fibered fangs and cellulose claws -- beware! Don't get it wet!

:P

1 hour ago, Maithanet said:

I still enjoy the NFL, which seems definitely in contrast to Kalbear.  But I am fed up with that loathsome bunch.  I'm hoping to become a fan of some more deserving team this year as a trial run, but thus far my halfhearted attempts to become interested in the Ravens or Panthers have been a failure. 

Same. Broncos would be the natural choice for me and unlike many NFL teams I've never hated them. But just can't will myself to care about a team I didn't grow up rooting for. There's no emotional connection. 

Figure I'll just root for the guys on my fantasy team, the best NFL stories, immense schadenfreude for other NFC East teams and whatever trolls Tywin the most. 

Archived