NFL 2018 Draft: On The One Hand...

Jace, Extat

1 minute ago, Rhom said:

Something that feels so right can't be wrong.  Just let it happen Jace.  Give in to your feelings.

He will literally run for 1,000 and pass for 3,000 every year up there. It will be beautiful, the way a ball of nuclear fire is beautiful as it destroys.

22 minutes ago, Pony Empress Jace said:

He will literally run for 1,000 and pass for 3,000 every year up there. It will be beautiful, the way a ball of nuclear fire is beautiful as it destroys.

For all of the three seasons he stays healthy. 

Just now, Pony Empress Jace said:

Nope.

I'd take the cash too. He ain't never going to jail anyway.

Keeps him on the Niners too. 

I dont have to ask if it makes me a bad human to be at least a little relieved that SF didn’t waste a first round pick on a prison inmate... I know I’m bad, but it’s hard to keep all the thoughts on the straight and narrow.

1 minute ago, Rhom said:

Keeps him on the Niners too. 

I dont have to ask if it makes me a bad human to be at least a little relieved that SF didn’t waste a first round pick on a prison inmate... I know I’m bad, but it’s hard to keep all the thoughts on the straight and narrow.

Don't buy his jersey and remember that I'll constantly bring it up.

What else can you do?

8 minutes ago, Rhom said:

About it I guess.

https://twitter.com/LombardiHimself/status/989298650374291457?s=20

I’m gonna need to see a time stamped version of this girl fight before I believe it.

Actually, a sellout that strong? He doesn't have that Free Agent money, fuck her.

Gotta love the NFL.  The night before the draft, Twitter users have uncovered a string of racist and homophobic tweets from a (only slightly) younger Josh Allen, including one where he essentially said "Heil Hitler."

Hopefully this is the final nail in the coffin for any chance he had of being picked number one overall.

4 hours ago, briantw said:

Gotta love the NFL.  The night before the draft, Twitter users have uncovered a string of racist and homophobic tweets from a (only slightly) younger Josh Allen, including one where he essentially said "Heil Hitler."

Hopefully this is the final nail in the coffin for any chance he had of being picked number one overall.

Well... at least he didn’t try to pull the “I was hacked” like the kid from Villanova. :dunno: 

11 minutes ago, Rhom said:

Well... at least he didn’t try to pull the “I was hacked” like the kid from Villanova. :dunno: 

He just went through and deleted all his old tweets even though everyone had already screenshotted them, which just makes him look even worse.  :lol:

1 hour ago, Tywin et al. said:

He should have just videotaped himself wearing a gas mask.

Honestly, what are we doing here, go through the tweets of high school kids?

And who is it that does it now?

If the NFL does enough research before the combine to know that some kid’s mom was a cracked out whore... we think they didn’t go through his Twitter and Instagram?!!?

Archived