Your Top 3 "to murder" list

TMIFairy

It is the First Day of the First Month of 298AC.

In order to bring peace, prosperity and progress to the Seven Kingdoms, for the good of the children, and having all the knowledge from the books and wikis, you can kill any three people you wish.

My list:

1 - Varys

2 - Baelish

3 - Euron

Who would it be for you?

Cersei, Baelish, and Roose Bolton. Ramsey's an idiot; it's the old man who poses the worst danger. Also, I'd have Walder Frey (the old one) gelded, and feed his manhood to the goats.

Many of y'all have included Varys - could you elaborate?

53 minutes ago, zandru said:

Cersei, Baelish, and Roose Bolton. Ramsey's an idiot; it's the old man who poses the worst danger. Also, I'd have Walder Frey (the old one) gelded, and feed his manhood to the goats.

Many of y'all have included Varys - could you elaborate?

Varys - he is the no.1 Shit Stirrer of Westeros. He and Baelish both want the realm to go up in flames.

I agree on Ramsay - as unsavory monster as he is, he is just simple "muscle" like the Clegane brothers.

4 hours ago, TMIFairy said:

In order to bring peace, prosperity and progress to the Seven Kingdoms, for the good of the children, you can kill any three people you wish.

No one. Cause I had no idea what was happening in the long ass seemingly never-ending story that so far has covered three to four years.

5 minutes ago, Clegane'sPup said:

No one. Cause I had no idea what was happening in the long ass seemingly never-ending story that so far has covered three to four years.

OK - will edit OP in light of your smart ass post :)

4 hours ago, TMIFairy said:

In order to bring peace, prosperity and progress to the Seven Kingdoms, for the good of the children, and having all the knowledge from the books and wikis, you can kill any three people you wish.

My list:

1 - Varys

2 - Baelish

3 - Euron

Who would it be for you?

1 The Night King

2 Littlefinger

3 Qyburn

1) Littlefinger

2) Cersei (When  someone discover's Joffrey's incest status, she won't be around to

3) Dany (Note: I don't hate her. She's not my favourite but I do kinda like her. However, knowing what I know, she is a far greater threat than Viserys and nothing I change in Westeros by killing Cersei and Baelish would affect her story much at all. So if I want peace, she has to go)

1 minute ago, Adam Yozza said:

She (?) means Snow. 

Probably redundant, as our Lord Commander appears to be dead already!

49 minutes ago, TMIFairy said:

Varys - he is the no.1 Shit Stirrer of Westeros. He and Baelish both want the realm to go up in flames.

I wouldn't put the two of them in the same class, which is why I didn't name Varys. Varys and his Pentoshi backer Illyrio want to restore the Targaryen dynasty (or maybe it's the Blackfyre Targaryens; can't tell at the moment). Their stated goal is the betterment of the realm, if we can trust that. Baelish just seems to want to revenge himself on anyone and everyone who looked down on him, got in his way, refused to marry him, or regarded him as "lesser nobility". He seems to want to break things, and if he can get a title or gold out of it in addition to the personal satisfaction of ruining stuff and people, so much the better. Baelish comes across as a totally selfish, self-centered man. He's got to go.

Oh, and I also thing of Qyburn as the intellectual version of Gregor Clegane. A useful tool, with his skills, morbid inclinations, and lack of empathy or ethics.

Death, or non existence, of this three characters, would have eventually brought peace to 7K, if this people died, or were out of the picture, prior Ned Stark left Winterfell, to become Hand of King Robert:

1. Robb Stark.

2. Sansa Stark.

3. Bran Stark.

War of Five Kings would have still happened, but it would have been War of Two Kings instead - Stannis VS Joffrey. And Ned Stark would have survived.

The upcoming Sixth Rebellion of Blackfyres, and invasion of Golden Company in Westeros, would have still happened, but they would have been stopped fairly fast, by Jon and Dany, and their dragons. By the end of it, Jon and Dany would have married, and became rulers of 7K.

War against the Others would have still happened, but it would have ended fairly fast, and all battles of it would have been fought, only on the other side of The Wall.

Death or non existence of Varys, Littlefinger and Cersei, wouldn't have stopped not War of Five Kings, not Invasion of Blackfyres. Because there were still Tywin, Joffrey, Jaime, Kevan and Tyrion, in Lannister's kemp, to support Crown claim of Cersei's children. Illyrio, Jon Connington, and fAegon in Essos on Blackfyres' side, to cause Invasion, even if Varys and Littlefinger were out of the picture. And there were also Mance Rayder, Craster, and Bloodraven beyond The Wall, while those three were/are still alive, the Others were becoming stronger, and gained more wights for their Undead Army.

33 minutes ago, Kandrax said:

Night King doesn't exist.

Kill list

1.Hodor

2.Shereen 

3.Tommen

That is open to debate and the WW are the greatest threat beside famine so I stand by my choice.

Also none ofthe other choices exist either :P they are all characters.

1 hour ago, Megorova said:

Death, or non existence, of this three characters, would have eventually brought peace to 7K, if this people died, or were out of the picture, prior Ned Stark left Winterfell, to become Hand of King Robert:

1. Robb Stark.

2. Sansa Stark.

3. Bran Stark.

War of Five Kings would have still happened, but it would have been War of Two Kings instead - Stannis VS Joffrey. And Ned Stark would have survived.

The upcoming Sixth Rebellion of Blackfyres, and invasion of Golden Company in Westeros, would have still happened, but they would have been stopped fairly fast, by Jon and Dany, and their dragons. By the end of it, Jon and Dany would have married, and became rulers of 7K.

War against the Others would have still happened, but it would have ended fairly fast, and all battles of it would have been fought, only on the other side of The Wall.

Death or non existence of Varys, Littlefinger and Cersei, wouldn't have stopped not War of Five Kings, not Invasion of Blackfyres. Because there were still Tywin, Joffrey, Jaime, Kevan and Tyrion, in Lannister's kemp, to support Crown claim of Cersei's children. Illyrio, Jon Connington, and fAegon in Essos on Blackfyres' side, to cause Invasion, even if Varys and Littlefinger were out of the picture. And there were also Mance Rayder, Craster, and Bloodraven beyond The Wall, while those three were/are still alive, the Others were becoming stronger, and gained more wights for their Undead Army.

Killing Robb, Sansa and Bran would have achieved nothing. Stannis, Renly, Joffrey and Balon would still have gone to war against each other and as you say, Aegon and the GC would still invade. You also sort of jump from Wo5K wouldn't happen to Jon and Dany and dragons suddenly on the same side and defeat the GC.

Hell, for all we know killing Bran may be dooming the world to victory by the Others depending on how his story plays out in future installments.

2 hours ago, Kandrax said:

Night King doesn't exist.

Kill list

1.Hodor

2.Shereen 

3.Tommen

You want to throw in a litter of puppies, too??

I'm with you on the Night King - he was a figure of legend out of the distant past. Much like "Azor Ahai", who had nothing to do with Westeros, or "The Last Hero", who did.

Archived