Who are you to Facebook? And did you get a letter from FB?

Fragile Bird

26 minutes ago, Zorral said:

Because the friend who created it for me told me so.  So I keep getting notifications about people I should be friending since we are in the same circles.  Which we are, to a degree, more but often less, and less and less and less.  These come to an e-mail account that I don't use for anything any longer -- especially because of this.

ETA: I requested over and over and over to have this account deleted since I didn't want it, never wanted it, etc.  I never got a single response from FB on this.

This sounds more like your ‘friend’ is a dick for making it than anything to do with the evils of FB tbh

4 minutes ago, HelenaExMachina said:

This sounds more like your ‘friend’ is a dick for making it than anything to do with the evils of FB tbh

What part of FB not taking it down at my repeated request it do so did you not understand?

Nor is my friend a dick -- she just wanted desperately to have me hear her recording project which was up there.  She's sorry now.  She too has been trying for a long time to get off FB.  She (and others) did think I was paranoid way back in the FB day.  They changed their minds about that in the last two or three years though.

It's got me as Very Liberal, a Console Gamer, and a Frequent Traveler. The last one is a little inaccurate unless going on vacation once or twice a year is frequent. 

9 minutes ago, Hereward said:

Only one major issue of concern for me. It thinks I like American Football. I've never been so insulted.

There is no American Football. There is simply Football! The mistake FB made is that you’re a Soccer fan! An understandable mistake, I might add.

You are forgiven.      

Just now, Tywin et al. said:

There is no American Football. There is simply Football! The mistake FB made is that you’re a Soccer fan! An understandable mistake, I might add.

You are forgiven.      

You cannot forgive this man! (Imagine Liam Neeson's voice from Kingdom of Heaven when reading this)

This man has committed a terrible sacrilege, it will take a full tribunal to find the truth of these disturbing charges. We will convene in the NFL thread to discuss the status of @Hereward.

You forget yourself, @Tywin et al.. Being the Westeros Fantasy Football Media Insider does not give you the power to absolve a poor sinner.

(Back to Jace voice)

INDULGENCES! WHO NEEDS AN INDULGENCE? GET YOUR INDULGENCE HERE! FIVE YEARS OFF OF BROWNS FANDOM FOR ONLY SIXTEEN PAYMENTS OF YOUR SOUL!

Facebook identifies me as very liberal, but that isnt actually a surprise since my profile itself says I am very liberal. On the other hand, it does identify me as a fan of Association football (sort of a reverse Hereward), which is probably a bigger identifier of commie-ness than my outing myself as a progressive.

Archived