Tarth's Bannermen?

aeverett

I would think that though House Tarth isn't a major house, they must have Bannermen, at least as many as Bear Island.  I wonder why Brienne hasn't written Lord Selwyn, explained the Army of the Dead thing, and had them come North.  Does anyone know how many men we'd be talking about?  I don't know if Tarth's population has ever been discussed.   

House Tarth and House Mormont are in a similar situation: they rule an entire island, at best they might have one or two minor landed knights sworn to them, but no vassal Houses.

As for Brienne "writting" to her father, there's no postal service, and how could she find a raven trained to fly to Tarth? I guess none of the Riverlands and North castles have one…

On 4/10/2018 at 3:03 AM, aeverett said:

I would think that though House Tarth isn't a major house, they must have Bannermen, at least as many as Bear Island.  I wonder why Brienne hasn't written Lord Selwyn, explained the Army of the Dead thing, and had them come North.  Does anyone know how many men we'd be talking about?  I don't know if Tarth's population has ever been discussed.   

I don't believe tarth has been discussed much on the show. Also, the tarth bannermen might chose to stay in the island as it was mentioned that the dead cannot swim.

Archived