Is Nymeria dead

Lady Winter Rose

13 minutes ago, Lady Winter Rose said:

Arya didn't get wolf dream after that, right?

Yes she did. Several. She has a wolf dream after escaping Harrenhal, where Nymeria and her pack ambush the Brave Companions that are looking for her. And again when Nymeria pulls Catelyn's corpse from the river, just before the Brotherhood come along. Also, we get several mentions of the wolf pack and its monstrous leader still running around. So no, Roose didn't kill Nymeria, she's very much alive. 

6 minutes ago, Unacosamedarisa said:

Yes she did. Several. She has a wolf dream after escaping Harrenhal, where Nymeria and her pack ambush the Brave Companions that are looking for her. And again when Nymeria pulls Catelyn's corpse from the river, just before the Brotherhood come along. Also, we get several mentions of the wolf pack and its monstrous leader still running around. So no, Roose didn't kill Nymeria, she's very much alive. 

This

30 minutes ago, Unacosamedarisa said:

Totally forgot about this. Thead closed.

4 hours ago, Lady Winter Rose said:

I don't have books with me, since I borrowed them from library. When Roose Botlon comes with wolf hides in Harrenhall after hunt, is it possible one of these wolves hides were Nymeria's? Arya didn't get wolf dream after that, right?

She's still alive and causing problems with the folks in the area.  Lord Walder's huntsmen need to pick up their game.  They don't hunt as well as Roose apparently.

2 minutes ago, Dorian Martell's son said:

Nymeria is heading the largest wolfpack in living memory.  That has to play a role in winds. 

Yeah, I'm looking forward to seeing that too. 

So yeah, case closed. Nymeria is very much alive and definitely about to eat somebody or pull something else out of a river. 

5 hours ago, Lady Blizzardborn said:

Per GRRM, you don't hang a huge wolfpack on the wall and then not use them. :D

Which s also why the Others will have to invade and Daenaeyrs will have to come to Westeros. You don't hang ice zombies and dragons on the wall without letting them fight. :commie:

Archived