ASOIAF Roleplay!

xSeph00

Hello fellow A Song of Ice and Fire adventures! As you might be reading, by the title, I'm here offering something that may or may not appeal to you; but if you enjoy roleplaying than this may be the topic for you! However, instead of roleplaying on these forms this roleplay happens on Discord. For those of you who don't know, Discord is this little app that is made for gamers although it suits all kinds of needs. Essentially, you make a server with different channels and you and whoever you invite can text or voice chat. It's a good platform for roleplaying, I've come to realize, and a friend and I decided to try and go make A Song of Ice and Fire roleplay server! While we take lore elements from both Game of Thrones(show) and A Song of Ice and Fire(books as you know), we don't really take sides on which side is better.

However, in order to make it somewhat friendly to those who haven't finished the books, and want to join, we've gone ahead and set the plot/prompt of this one twenty years after the events of, in our eyes, Daenerys becoming Queen and sitting the Iron Throne, with Jon Snow ruling in the North; we've also expanded slightly more, and I cannot promise you from spoilers. We also allow original characters, and custom houses of course as well! And, knowing not all want to be a high born noble, we also have the availability to be lowborn if some desire that! From Westeros to Essos, you won't be skipping a beat in our roleplay!

Archived