Will Lady Stoneheart have a claim to Harrenhal, Baelish castle?

Under the Lannister/Baratheon monarchy, even Catelyn Tully wouldn’t have a claim, since the Whents were stripped of their lands (any claim of Cat’s coming from her Whent mother). 

LSH of course is dead, so has legal claim to squat

Exactly. I mean who is she to inherit anything? Catelyn Tully was killed at the Red Wedding and dumped dead and naked into the river in front of a lot of witnesses.

Walking corpses cannot inherit.

...Although I suppose if the Others win, they may grant it to her as they are far more supportive of the walking dead than the bigots of Westoros. :D 

It will be interesting to see where George will go with her character.

The most logical next step for Stoneheart would be as a revenant to plague House Frey.  But George spent a good deal early on setting up a conflict between Catelyn and Jon over their respective places within Winterfell.  And Stoneheart is still holding Robb's crown of the north, while Jon continues to be plagued by his lust for Winterfell.  It wouldn't surprise me to see these two undead souls fighting over Winterfell.

He would be a Sworn Brother of the Night's Watch soon, and face worse dangers than Catelyn Tully Stark.

Or perhaps he won't

3 hours ago, Dorian Martell's son said:

where would we find this interview? 

Look at martin’s blog that he says he is not blogging on.

Supposedly Chinese Esquire ran an article approximately six months ago.

Now Esquire (I dunna know which nationality) is running

https://www.esquire.com/entertainment/tv/a19772435/george-rr-martin-winds-of-winter-lady-stoneheart/

Long and short of it to me is about LSH not being on the tv show and LSH has a role to play in the books. Well, this reader already knows that since martin sent Brienne to snag Jaime---- another one of martin’s cliff hangers. Big whoop de doo.

52 minutes ago, Clegane'sPup said:

Look at martin’s blog that he says he is not blogging on.

Supposedly Chinese Esquire ran an article approximately six months ago.

Now Esquire (I dunna know which nationality) is running

https://www.esquire.com/entertainment/tv/a19772435/george-rr-martin-winds-of-winter-lady-stoneheart/

Long and short of it to me is about LSH not being on the tv show and LSH has a role to play in the books. Well, this reader already knows that since martin sent Brienne to snag Jaime---- another one of martin’s cliff hangers. Big whoop de doo.

ah, thank you 

• 2 weeks later...

Regardless of if she has a claim to it or not, who would get it if Petyr dies? 

I would imagine it would be Robin as he is the step-son of Petyr, and if Robin dies it would technically be Bran right?
I mean assuming everyone still thinks he's dead, that means Sansa, as his niece would then own Harrenhal. 

If Petyr and Robin both die in the books and Sansa makes it through, I guess it's not out of the realm of possibility that she could hand it over to Stoneheart, but I can't see that chain of events happening. That being said, the character of Stoneheart fits well with a place like Harrenhal.

On 4/13/2018 at 7:17 AM, HelenaExMachina said:

Under the Lannister/Baratheon monarchy, even Catelyn Tully wouldn’t have a claim, since the Whents were stripped of their lands (any claim of Cat’s coming from her Whent mother). 

LSH of course is dead, so has legal claim to squat

On 4/13/2018 at 10:58 AM, Shouldve Taken The Black said:

Show me where it says that in the rule book!

The Butcher King of Aspator ruled and defended Aspator well after his death. Likewise many Baratheon soldiers sided with Renlys Ghost. 

Yes Cat has a strong claim to the steated above. However what's needed more then a claim is an army, she's got one.

Some lay claims on castles without a real claim or an army, like Theon the Prince of Winterfell.

On 4/13/2018 at 0:24 PM, Angel Eyes said:

Lady Stoneheart’s as useful as nipples on a breastplate. 

Tell that to the Freys

Archived