U.S. Politics: Who's Cohen Down?

LongRider

3 minutes ago, Triskele said:

Gods, it sounds like they are well and truly fucked insofar as the Cohen thing is gonna keep going on in New York state no matter what.  Firing Rosenstein and Sessions, assuming that happens soon, might just make everything look markedly worse as more shit pours in.  

I know, lovely, isn't it. 

:D

9 minutes ago, LongRider said:

Eh, I totally won. Mine went up first no matter what the peons think :P

Either I'm not as clever as I think I am or all of you have engaged in a conspiracy to deprive me of my desperately needed praise.

I know which one I'm going to pretend it is! So watch your back, Westeros! You've made a powerful enemy this day!!!!!

7 minutes ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

Either I'm not as clever as I think I am or all of you have engaged in a conspiracy to deprive me of my desperately needed praise.

I know which one I'm going to pretend it is! So watch your back, Westeros! You've made a powerful enemy this day!!!!!

Go tweet something kid and let the adults talk. 

11 minutes ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

Your thread was wonderful and brilliant but the appeal of Who's Cohen Down was too  magnetic, Wishful thinking coming true?

5 minutes ago, Triskele said:

I fee like taking a shower for posting a Vox article after Ezra's disastrous podcast with Sam Harris this week, but this piece sum up how horrible it is that it's now come out that Cohen lied about whether he'd ever been in Prague like the Steele Dossier said (which it did).

I haven't read the article yet but I am curious to know what kind of evidence Meuller has putting him there. I just can't accept the idea that he didn't take advantage of the Shengen system.

It would be too dumb, even for the wannabe Ray Donovan.

34 minutes ago, Triskele said:

Gods, it sounds like they are well and truly fucked insofar as the Cohen thing is gonna keep going on in New York state no matter what.  Firing Rosenstein and Sessions, assuming that happens soon, might just make everything look markedly worse as more shit pours in.  

Trump has a big, beautiful abcess. It's spreading in the body and there is no way to remove it.

13 minutes ago, LongRider said:

Go tweet something kid and let the adults talk. 

9 minutes ago, Fragile Bird said:

Your thread was wonderful and brilliant but the appeal of Who's Cohen Down was too  magnetic, Wishful thinking coming true?

The DIShonEST Liberal! Elites! of WesTeros have LIED LIED LIED LIED LIED LIED NO COLLUSION!

Except by Dishonest and FAKE! Loopy LongRider and Batty Birdie! Very corrupt, though it may not look like it sometimes the SWAMP IS draining

2 minutes ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

The DIShonEST Liberal! Elites! of WesTeros have LIED LIED LIED LIED LIED LIED NO COLLUSION!

Except by Dishonest and FAKE! Loopy LongRider and Batty Birdie! Very corrupt, though it may not look like it sometimes the SWAMP IS draining

DRAIN THE SWAMP! LongRider IS Fragile Bird!

4 minutes ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

Your ponycracy is collapsing!

Archived