U.S. Politics: Who's Cohen Down?

LongRider

1 minute ago, LongRider said:

Eh?

1 minute ago, Martell Spy said:

Your ponycracy is collapsing!

I have been record cooperative with the Mormont Probe! Tax deals, No OBSTRUCTION (EXCEPT WHEN LAUNCHING UNPROVOKED ATTACKS!@?@?@2542_

Very stUPID DEMS have no "power" and Jalapenos @Jaime L RIGGED Experts even though I won in LANDslide power rankings

15 minutes ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

Loopy LongRider and Batty Birdie! Very corrupt, though it may not look like it sometimes the SWAMP IS draining

4 minutes ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

I have been record cooperative with the Mormont Probe! Tax deals, No OBSTRUCTION (EXCEPT WHEN LAUNCHING UNPROVOKED ATTACKS!@?@?@2542_

Very stUPID DEMS have no "power" and Jalapenos @Jaime L RIGGED Experts even though I won in LANDslide power rankings

You forgot covfefe.

I like the cut of Dunford's jib.

Will Assad “Get the Message” This Time?

The U.S. once again opts for a limited response to Syria’s chemical weapons use.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2018/04/another-limited-response-to-syrias-chemical-weapons-will-assad-get-the-message-this-time.html

Mattis and Dunford urged a limited strike, mainly to avoid escalating the conflict or sparking a direct war with Russia. Trump and his new national security adviser, John Bolton, were reported to be in favor of a broader attack.

Mattis and Dunford seem to have won the debate

1 minute ago, Fragile Bird said:

That's a blast from the past! My lord, I can't even remember the last time I watched that movie!

I don't think I've ever seen it all the way through.  Been rewatching Mad Men though.

4 minutes ago, dmc515 said:

Q:  Will Assad get the message this time?

A:  No.

Q. Will Cadet Bone Spurs get the importance of the limited strikes?

A. We all know the answer, it's no.

Remember that creepy video someone put together a couple of weeks ago, showing the coordinated broadcast message on Sinclair television stations?

Bill Maher told people, hey, you might not know your local station is owned by Sinclair! So he prepared a helpful list of tv programs that may indicate the station is owned by them. Of course, Bill posts pictures that help the joke, but here's the list:

1,  Myth Trusters (show picture of Fox types)

2. To Catch a Predator...when you should be looking for Hilary's e-mails

3. How I met my daughter (guess who with his daughter)

4. Law & Order, Oppressed White People Unit

5. This is Them (show picture of Latinos, Muslims)

6.  Orange-ish (need I say?)

7.  Chico and the Van (think ICE)

8.  Mad About Jews (crazed Steve Bannon)

9.  Who's the Boss (Putin and Trumpy)

And my favorite

10. Real Time with Scott Baio

Well, it was funny on the show.... :P 

14 minutes ago, LongRider said:

Q. Will Cadet Bone Spurs get the importance of the limited strikes?

A. We all know the answer, it's no.

Well, at least he presumably let Mattis get Britain and France on board.  I'm fine with this.

5 minutes ago, dmc515 said:

Well, at least he presumably let Mattis get Britain and France on board.  I'm fine with this.

I agree, but for how long? And Bolton's warlust, will this contain it or feed it?  A time when the word 'escalation ' becomes a bit scary. 

4 minutes ago, LongRider said:

I agree, but for how long? And Bolton's warlust, will this contain it or feed it?  A time when the word 'escalation ' becomes a bit scary. 

Agreed on all counts.  I highly doubt this contains Bolton's warlust.  Not in the slightest.

4 minutes ago, the pee tape is real said:

the curse of assad is real, and is the only thing going to take trump down

I admire your commitment to the cause to make it your new name.  Still, it's weird.

8 minutes ago, LongRider said:

Jace has no real insight into the life of a Brit, but from a strategic standpoint Britain has much to gain by maintaining unfazed support of America in Syria. They cannot want to have to face down the Russians in Europe without U.S. support.

So that could be good or bad depending on how you look at it. And of course depending on how good a poker player Theresa May and Manuel are.

They'll have to be REALLY good to make up for the Mussilini in alliance.

38 minutes ago, the pee tape is real said:

?

Well, Mr. the pee tape is real, I'm referring to your name change to "the pee tape is real."  Not incidentally, it's also interesting that a year ago when all this happened in a similar fashion, you and @James Arryn ran out a litany of insults when I expressed support for Trump bombing military targets.  Where's that self-righteous anger?  DEBATE ME, YOU COWARD!

3 minutes ago, dmc515 said:

Well, Mr. the pee tape is real, I'm referring to your name change to "the pee tape is real."  Not incidentally, it's also interesting that a year ago when all this happened in a similar fashion, you and @James Arryn ran out a litany of insults when I expressed support for Trump bombing military targets.  Where's that self-righteous anger?  DEBATE ME, YOU COWARD!

you want more insults for supporting the death of children? cuz buddy, i got em to spare 

Archived