ASOIAF themed survey

FacelessStranger

ASOIAF themed. Both show and books.

A character you hate, that most people like? I'm kinda torn between whether or not I like Sansa. But tbh, I don't really like Jaime, so he's my answer.

A character you like, that most people hate? Melisandre 

What minor house would you like to belong to? House Dayne sounds pretty cool, and I like Dorne so

What great house would you like to belong to? Martell

What great house would you absolutely NOT like to belong to? Lannister

What region of Westeros would you like to live? Dorne or the Riverlands

What region of Essos would you like to live? Pentos

What relatively unexplored area of A World Of Ice And Fire would you explore? Asshai

Would you rather have a direwolf or a dragon? A Direwolf. Dragons aren't always practical to have around

What would you name your direwolf/dragon? Silver

Which character name do you like most? (only the name, unbiased to whether you like the character or not). I like the name Ashara

In Westeros, what would your job be? Probably a Maester

If you were a slave in Essos that Daenerys freed, would you choose to follow/fight for her, or move on and live in peace? I think I would just move on and live in peace. Committing to going to Westeros with her just wouldn't fit, especially if I wasn't even a trained fighter.

If you were able to become a brother of the Night's Watch, but only for 7 years, not a lifetime, would you do it? Yeah! But any more than 7 would be too hard.

Would help get someone killed if it meant that you could take the Iron Throne without ever being found guilty? Nope, I wouldn't ever want the throne, but I might do it to help someone better get there.

A character that you wish got POV chapters, or more of them? Margaery chapters would be nice. Maybe in the next books. 

A character that you wish got less POV chapters? I can't really answer that. They're all so important and obviously all there for a reason.

What are any fan theories that you believe in, or hope come true? That Azor Ahai will be more than one person, and that Varys is a Blackfyre or another Valyrian descendant.

What are any fan theories that you absolutely don't believe? Lol, Varys being a merman, Cersi and Jaime being Targaryen bastards. 

Would you follow any religion in ASOIAF? If so, which one? I'd follow the Lord of Light if they didn't have to burn innocent people. Other than that, probably the Old Gods if I had to choose.

Which humanoid creature would you study? (e.g. giants, children of the forest, mermen, white walkers, wights). Children of the Forest.

What would be your uttermost fear in ASOIAF? Having the Night King's army come for me.

Which prophecy are you most anticipating coming through? John's dreams, for the story line, but I really really want to see what Daenerys' visions in the House of Undying turn out to be, especially the 3 fire, mounts and betrayals. 

Something you are glad they added to the show. Gendry instead of Edric Storm. I can definitely see how confusing it would have been to add another young character, plus it adds more to Gendry's character.

Something you wish was included in the show. The Raegar flashback in Daenerys' visions, the other Quaithe parts. Jon's dreams and him and Arya having wolf dreams too.

What would be your ideal spinoff show? The Doom of Valyria

A character you hate, that most people like? Not sure, I don't really truly hate any of the characters

A character you like, that most people hate?   I wouldn't say most people hate him but a lot of people dislike Jon but I like him.

What minor house would you like to belong to?  I dunno if it is considered minor but I think Seaworth

What great house would you like to belong to? Idk who to choose. Of course I'd love to be in Stark, but Lannister would be interesting too, as would Tully and Reed.

What great house would you NOT like to belong to? Tarly, Arryn, Targaryen

What region of Westeros would you like to live? Riverlands

What region of Essos would you like to live? Quarth 

What relatively unexplored area of a World of Ice and Fire would you explore? Sothoryos

Would you rather have a direwolf or a dragon? Depends on whether direwolves have dog breath or not. Can't stand dog breath, makes me feel ill.

What would you name your direwolf/dragon? Arya

Which character name do you like the most? Shireen and Myrcella are my favorites

In Westeros, what would your job be? I'm a woman, so I don't think I'd have a job. Maybe a septa? If I was a man I'd be a master, idk if women can be maesters.

If you were a slave in Essos that Daenerys freed, would you choose to follow/fight for her, or move on and live in peace? Depends on what's in it for me

If you were able to become a Brother of the Night's Watch, but only for 7 years, would you do it? I'm not sure. Lots of the boys in there are rapers, idk how safe I'd be especially since I'd be the only girl. But I do wanna learn swordfighting so bad!

Would help get someone killed if it meant you could take the Iron Throne without ever being found guilty? No, because even if I wasn't found guilty there would still be a lot of people fighting to get my position.

A character you wish got pov chapters or more of them? I'd like to see pov chapters for Joffrey, Renly, Stannis, Robb, Ghost, ect. 

A character you wish got less pov chapters? Nobody, I'm happy just the way it is

What are any fan theories you believe in, or hope come true? None really, aside from my own personal theories that Brienne has some sort of intersex condition and that Stannis has schizoid personality disorder. 

What are any fan theories you absolutely don't believe in? Don't really know of many so I can't really say.

Would you follow any religion in ASOIAF? If so, which one? The Seven.

Which humanoid creature would you study? Children of the forest

What would be your uttermost fear in ASOIAF? Ended up betrothed to someone horrible like Joff.

What prophecy are you anticipating coming true? The visions in the Undying house.

Something you are glad they added to the show. Ygritte teasing Jon.

Something you wish they included in the show. Everything they didn't.

What would be your idea spinoff show? I don't know.

A character you hate, that most people like? I don't think I hate any characters at all, let alone any that most people like. Closest I can think of is Renly.

A character you like, that most people hate? Varys or Bloodraven

What minor house would you like to belong to? Harlaw, so I could borrow books from Uncle Rodrik.

What great house would you like to belong to? Targaryen or Stark (or Tyrell, because Highgarden sounds awesome!)

What great house would you absolutely NOT like to belong to? Bolton or Arryn

What region of Westeros would you like to live? North or Riverlands

What region of Essos would you like to live? Valyria. It's pretty quiet there these days.

What relatively unexplored area of A World Of Ice And Fire would you explore? I'd go east and discover Amaericos.

Would you rather have a direwolf or a dragon? Dragon. I've always wanted to fly.

What would you name your direwolf/dragon? I don't know, because it would depend on the dragon's personality...er..dragonality? But for the sake of giving an answer Fluffy, Steve, or Sweetpea. 

Which character name do you like most? (only the name, unbiased to whether you like the character or not). I like different names for different reasons. Oberyn Nymeros Martell and Victarion Greyjoy are badass. Allyria and Alysanne are beautiful. Edric is a name I came up with before I knew this series existed so I like it. Daenerys is exotic and lovely.

In Westeros, what would your job be? Women don't exactly work in Westeros. I'd be a wife and mother. If I had time for anything else I'd be an amateur bard.

If you were a slave in Essos that Daenerys freed, would you choose to follow/fight for her, or move on and live in peace? Follow her. If I go elsewhere I can be taken captive again.

If you were able to become a brother of the Night's Watch, but only for 7 years, not a lifetime, would you do it? They wouldn't take me. Also, I doubt I'd be of much use to them. So no.

Would help get someone killed if it meant that you could take the Iron Throne without ever being found guilty? No.

A character that you wish got POV chapters, or more of them? Hodor (his actual thoughts, not his Hodoring) or Daario.

A character that you wish got less POV chapters? Aeron "Damphair" Greyjoy.

What are any fan theories that you believe in, or hope come true? That Ashara Dayne did not jump from that tower. That Daario Naharis is the real Blackfyre and GRRM used Aegon as a smokescreen. That Oberyn poisoned Tywin. Also the basics of my dragonsteel theory.

What are any fan theories that you absolutely don't believe? LF being the last scion of House Reyne. Daenerys being the daughter of Ser Bonifer Hasty. Daenerys being the child of some random Lyseni prostitute. Sansa marrying Gendry. Euron, Benjen, or Quentyn being other people. Bloodraven skinchanging everyone. Bran changing the past. Mance being Rhaegar. Any theory that suggests Brandon and Ashara are the parents--together or separately--of Jon or Daenerys.

Would you follow any religion in ASOIAF? If so, which one? Old Gods or Seven, depending on where I was born.

Which humanoid creature would you study? (e.g. giants, children of the forest, mermen, white walkers, wights). None of them. The giants are nearly gone and I couldn't understand them anyway. I'd learn from the children, not about them. I can't swim so mermen are out. And I want nothing to do with Others and wights.

What would be your uttermost fear in ASOIAF? Getting captured by, in this exact order: 1. Euron, 2. Ramsay, 3. a Dothraki khalasar, 4. Cersei, or 5. the Others.

Which prophecy are you most anticipating coming through? The one that foretells humans defeating the Others. There has to be one like that.

Something you are glad they added to the show. They did have some very nice touches in the early seasons. I can't think of specific examples at the moment.

Something you wish was included in the show. The truth about Tysha. The real Dorne. Victarion Greyjoy and Rodrik Harlaw. The missing Tyrell boys. Jaime's spine. A real resolution to the KL storylines. A storyline in Braavos that makes sense. 

What would be your ideal spinoff show? List forthcoming. Anything set in Valyria at its height. Anything while the Targaryens still had dragons in Westeros. Dunk and Egg. The Age of Heroes. A talk show hosted by Varys (think Westeros meets Jerry Springer).

• 2 weeks later...

A character you hate, that most people like? The Blackfish. Seriously, would it have killed you to let your brother in on the plan? You cost the North the war. Idiot.

A character you like, that most people hate? Brydnen Rivers.

What minor house would you like to belong to? Seaworth. Poor Onion Knight is a real champion guy and needs new family.

What great house would you like to belong to? Tyrells, as they live in comfort

What great house would you absolutely NOT like to belong to? Baelish. Die, scum!

What region of Westeros would you like to live? The Reach or the North.

What region of Essos would you like to live? Braavos. I like cosmopolitan cities and hate slavery.

What relatively unexplored area of A World Of Ice And Fire would you explore? A young Barristan Selmy. ;) 

Would you rather have a direwolf or a dragon? DRAGON!

What would you name your direwolf/dragon? Petal.

Which character name do you like most? (only the name, unbiased to whether you like the character or not). Aria.

In Westeros, what would your job be? Queen. Bow down, bitches.

If you were a slave in Essos that Daenerys freed, would you choose to follow/fight for her, or move on and live in peace? Follow her. She can't do without my counsel.

If you were able to become a brother of the Night's Watch, but only for 7 years, not a lifetime, would you do it? No women in the Night's Watch. ;) 

Would help get someone killed if it meant that you could take the Iron Throne without ever being found guilty? Yep. Prepare to die, Roose.

A character that you wish got POV chapters, or more of them? Stannis the Mannis.

A character that you wish got less POV chapters? Everyone from the Iron Islands.

What are any fan theories that you believe in, or hope come true? Bran can skinchange into a dragon.

What are any fan theories that you absolutely don't believe? Tyrion is Aerys' son.

Would you follow any religion in ASOIAF? If so, which one? Whichever is the dominant in where I was born.

Which humanoid creature would you study? (e.g. giants, children of the forest, mermen, white walkers, wights). Children of the Forest.

What would be your uttermost fear in ASOIAF? Dying of boredom in Mereen.

Which prophecy are you most anticipating coming through? AA reborn.

Something you are glad they added to the show. Robb's romantic storyline, much more plausible than the thirty seconds of "love" in the books.

Something you wish was included in the show. Jaime being interesting in the last few seasons.

What would be your ideal spinoff show? The Dance of the Dragons. Christina Hendricks should play Rhaenyra because she's already a queen. 

A character you hate, that most people like? Tyrion.

A character you like, that most people hate?  Bran, Samwell.

What minor house would you like to belong to? Seaworth. 

What great house would you like to belong to? Stark, Tyrrel, Baratheon.

What great house would you absolutely NOT like to belong to? Lannister.

What region of Westeros would you like to live? The Reach or the North.

What region of Essos would you like to live? Braavos, by far.

What relatively unexplored area of A World Of Ice And Fire would you explore? I have not read the book, but Yi-Ti.

Would you rather have a direwolf or a dragon? Both. They'd be friends.

What would you name your direwolf/dragon? Nymeria.

Which character name do you like most? (only the name, unbiased to whether you like the character or not). Arya.

In Westeros, what would your job be? Master of Coins, First Builder, Queen, Maester.

If you were a slave in Essos that Daenerys freed, would you choose to follow/fight for her, or move on and live in peace? mmmm. No idea. Following her probably. One can always run if there's trouble. Following her sounds more exciting.

If you were able to become a brother of the Night's Watch, but only for 7 years, not a lifetime, would you do it? Women are not allowed there, but in case they'd I'd not mind trying, provided that I could study a "degree" meanwhile, like being a Builder or a Maester.

Would help get someone killed if it meant that you could take the Iron Throne without ever being found guilty? No, unless the killed one is a  great villain.

A character that you wish got POV chapters, or more of them? Bran Stark.

A character that you wish got less POV chapters? Tyrion!!!!!!

What are any fan theories that you believe in, or hope come true? Several Azor Ahais.

What are any fan theories that you absolutely don't believe? Tyrion is Aerys' son, Varys is a Mermaid.

Would you follow any religion in ASOIAF? If so, which one? Probably from where I was from.

What would be your uttermost fear in ASOIAF? War.

Which prophecy are you most anticipating coming through? Dany's, especially MMD and also anything related to Bran, even if they are not exactly prophecies. Jaime's dreams as well.

Something you are glad they added to the show. There's only one male Baratheon Bastard.

Something you wish was included in the show. I don't have enough space here :)

What would be your ideal spinoff show? ....

Archived