Eurocommie May meet.

Ser Sean

OK, I'll come. Probably friday to whenever.

Looks like theres too many of us to stay in a flat, so we should decide between the two hostels. The oxford has free continental breakfasts, but the central has free wireless net access in the dorms. Choices, choices. :P

OK, I\'ll come. Probably friday to whenever.

Looks like theres too many of us to stay in a flat, so we should decide between the two hostels. The oxford has free continental breakfasts, but the central has free wireless net access in the dorms. Choices, choices. :P

Nice one John!! Does this mean the sklep is now definite?

If only the n00b would get his posh arse into gear on the hostel front!!!!

OK, I'll come. Probably friday to whenever.

One of the hostels has a rating far superior to the other. I'll check again to see which one is which. At some stage. :P

Isn't that obvious? It says:

"Spomine pamet mi kaže

Obraze znane našteva. Mimo je.

Preteklost je prekleta kazen. Življenje mineva

In Äutim že bližino dneva, ko bom star

Ko bom star in prazen..."

Iceman is clearly better at spelling in Slovenian than he is at spelling Locke Lamora's first name in his .sig. :P

One of the hostels has a rating far superior to the other. I'll check again to see which one is which. At some stage. :P

The central is considered best on most sites but they are all fairly highly rated. The central does seem to have less availabilty though. There's also a YHA one but its way more expensive. I don't see that it makes much difference whichever.

Archived