Your darkest ASoIaF secrets

redcandle17

My darkest ASoIaF secret is that my dreams about Gregor haven't been 100% nightmares. I'm masochist enough to enjoy those dreams.

My 2nd darkest secret is that I felt nothing when Jaime threw Bran from that window.

And, yes, I know this is an absurd topic. But it isn't like we have anything more meaningful to talk about until book 5 is published. :P

I also like Ser Gregor. Maye not as a friend but as a concept. Huge, giant of a man with the temper of a woman.

So women in general, according to you, are mentally impaired, sociopathic, murdering rapists? :huh: Mind telling us which planet you live on?

My dark secret... well, I was secretly relieved when Ilyn Payne simply chopped Ned's head off. I was expecting horrible torture and much more humiliation for him from Cersei, and I really couldn't see how he could make it out alive, especially after his ordeal in the black cells. So a swift death was preferable.

I like the Ironborn and Euron. I hope Sansa comes to some horrible end and soon. 100% of Sam's appearances annoyed me before AFFC and 75% after that. I like Sam's old man more than him. Jon bores me. Davos bores me. I think Dany is annoying. I think Melisandre is a pretty cool character. I'm glad Robb died. I think dragons are stupid.

I hope Theon is dead. I hope every single one of the Iron Islander´s get killed and rid off this planet. If there was nukes on Westeros, they should be used on them. Btw, I do hope all Freys die a violent and painfull way.

I like Melisandre too. She is cool.

I didnt gave a damn about the Red Wedding.

I care more about the Tully´s than I care about the Starks.

Bran was one of my favorite characters but now he has become boring.

I hated Catlyn and wanted to see her die so I was elated when it happened and extremely disappointed to her her return undead. I think Sam is a fat bastard that cries too much. His father was right to cut his losses of a loser of a son like that. Ned got what he deserved. Honor among the dishonorable will get your ass killed. Jaime, incest and attempted child killer, is one of my top 5 favorite characters. I have more dark secrets but probably shared too much already.

I want to give Theon a hug and hopes he succeed in the future (with or without his skin.)

I think Roose Bolton is the most interesting character of the book and hope he has a huge role in the future books.

I'd love to strangle Asha, Ygritte, Osha and Sam.

Also, I don't care too much about the Starks. My favorite Stark was Robb untill he got married. Sansa and Arya still have potential though.

I also like Melisandre. I like the fact that she's sush a gray character, usually the raving religious fanatic is always the person you're supposed to dislike. But it's hard to hate her because she may just be right about the subject she's fanatic about. So you constantly have to temper your dislike of her with a "Yeah, but what if she's right?"

The person who I think is the most like me is . . . Stannis. I've thought it since he first showed up as a character and it disturbs me because I really, really hate Stannis.

Sam is one of my favorite characters. I *love* his POVs. Most everyone else seems to think he's boring, but they were beyond a doubt my favorite chapters in AFFC.

So women in general, according to you, are mentally impaired, sociopathic, murdering rapists? :huh: Mind telling us which planet you live on?

No. I will never reveal my home planet. I would also like to point out that I wrote "temper" like a woman. Nothing else, all that is from you. Freud would have a field day, the old perverted maniac.

I think the character I find the most boring is Sansa, because she's the one character I absolutely could not relate to and empathize with. None of the other characters are boring to me, because it doesn't matter if their chapters aren't action packed, as long as I can relate to them, I find reading about them interesting.

I hope Theon is dead. I hope every single one of the Iron Islander´s get killed and rid off this planet. If there was nukes on Westeros, they should be used on them. Btw, I do hope all Freys die a violent and painfull way.

I like Melisandre too. She is cool.

I didnt gave a damn about the Red Wedding.

I care more about the Tully´s than I care about the Starks.

Bran was one of my favorite characters but now he has become boring.

I hated Catlyn and wanted to see her die so I was elated when it happened and extremely disappointed to her her return undead. I think Sam is a fat bastard that cries too much. His father was right to cut his losses of a loser of a son like that. Ned got what he deserved. Honor among the dishonorable will get your ass killed. Jaime, incest and attempted child killer, is one of my top 5 favorite characters. I have more dark secrets but probably shared too much already.

I think Roose Bolton is the most interesting character of the book and hope he has a huge role in the future books.

I'd love to strangle Asha, Ygritte, Osha and Sam.

I never really liked Ygritte either. Every time she said "You know nothing, Jon Snow", I was begging Jon to bash her skull in.

:agree: With all of the above! Wow, that's uncanny!

ETA: I should add: -I hope Littlefinger wins.

and... I find Jon's plotline boring. *runs for cover*

I always thought that Tywin was the greatest lord of Westeros, aside from his bad judgement with his own children, and that Stannis was the best possible King. Oh, Stannis as King and Tywin as his hand - how Westeros would prosper! And dragons, even full grown ones, and all the Khalasars of the plains, all the Unsullied and every mercenary, and every ship and man in the ironborn fleet, and all the Others and their zombies, too, would be no match for them.

Oh yeah, and I tend to get carried away by my blatant fanboyism... :blush:

EDIT: And well, yeah, everytime I forget about Sansas age, I somehow want to spank and/or rape her... and then I remember my morals AND her age and spent hours repenting my sinful thoughts...

My darkest ASoIaF secret is that my dreams about Gregor haven't been 100% nightmares.

:D Well, you're tougher than me, that's for sure...not for liking him, but for admitting it in public. Kudos, sister. All right, I like Gregor too. In that tittering, awestruck OMG-the-man's-a-fucking-animal way. It has some resemblance to poking an aligator, I guess, or parachuting. I was actually cheering for him in the fight against Oberyn. (Like the scene with the Uruk Hai in Fellowship, when Boromir stabs it with his sword and the über-orch grabs the handle and pushes it further in, roaring in Boromir's face... Sexy. As. Hell.)

My god, Gregor has fangirls. What's the world coming to...? I also have a Big Crush on Sandor, and I'm feeling vaguely guilty about it - don't know why. And I have a soft spot for Ilyn Payne.

Yes, I'm worried.

Archived