Your darkest ASoIaF secrets

redcandle17

They aren't terribly dark, unless I'm in certain threads on this board.

Two of my favorite characters are Sansa and Catelyn, and it's not because I identify heavily with either of them, but the more people rail against them in these forums, the more I like their characters. :P

I want the Others to take over the North and Jon to become the next Night King. If that doesn't happen I want the Bolton's to continue to rule the North. I would (most likely will) be very dissapointed if (when) the Starks return to power.

I enjoyed reading about the Red Wedding and don't hate the Freys.

I still can't get upset over Jaime throwing Bran out the window.

I don't like Arya. I don't find her interesting and in fact I find her the least believable of all the major characters. Sansa, on the other hand, I adore.

I don't like Dany. After everything the characters who actually live in Westeros have gone through, I can't stand the thought of her waltzing in with her dragons and her Unsullied and becoming queen. She can bring the dragons back but I think she should die and someone else (coughJoncough) should take the throne.

And I would say my crush on Tyrion but I've admitted that in the 'Who do you have the hots for?' thread, so I guess it's not really a secret...

You know, I was a little disapointed that Breanne made it through her first encounter with the bloody mummers.

Not only did I think she was going to have to give her life to save Jamie and keep her vow to Cat.....but after all the talk from Rourge and the others about rape, I was disapointed when she wasnt. Some of those comments they made.....wow.....I thought she was going to end up like a pair of finger cuffs.

.....man, I really wish I had an alt to use while posting this comment.......

Rape is terrible...I know....yayaya.

But I liked the idea of her being able to endure unreal amounts of pain, and suffering in order to fulfill her vow. Her word means more then anything else.

So, I was kinda happy when Biter ate her face. I just love to watch her suffer and plow through....

And the only happyness I wish to see for her, is when the wall falls, Breanne married to Dolourus Ed.....I can just hear them.

"Figures, Just when I am allowed to take a wife, I end up falling for a wench without a face"

"My name, is BREANNE!!!"

I don't really think the Red Wedding was all that wrong. There was a war going on, and Tywin saw a way to win it, easily. Guest rite may matter in ASOIF, but to me it isn't much of a concept. I'm still hoping that Roose Bolton/the Freys don't get theirs in the end (and I'm pretty confident they will). I'm just saying that, tactically and strategically, it was a great move for the Lannisters, and that outweighs the ethical component any day.

Here goes...

I find Aerys Targaryen amusing (it takes a truly twisted logic to come up with the "Fire as champion" idea).

I hope Walder Frey lives till the end of the series.

I hope Roose Bolton remains as Warden of the North till the end of the series, and plays a major role in the remaining books.

I sympathise greatly with Theon.

I hope Jon turns evil.

I miss Tywin.

And, last but not least, I love the idea of the Others winning.

I think possibly the Greatjon is my favorite character, and I would love to get a PoV or at least more information on him. I probably felt worse for him than for Robb at the Red Wedding, and I certainly didn't feel bad for Catelyn.

I think possibly the Greatjon is my favorite character, and I would love to get a PoV or at least more information on him. I probably felt worse for him than for Robb at the Red Wedding, and I certainly didn't feel bad for Catelyn.

I felt the worst over Jinglebell then Cat.

I also sympathize with Theon and hope he has some significant role to play. I also didn't feel much more than "what a bastard" when Jaime threw Bran.

I despise Sam. When I saw the "what would happen if he meets his dad", I was tempted to write that I hope his dad kicks his ass again. Randyl Tarly may be a jerk but Sam's still an annoying blubbering coward.

I always thought that Tywin was the greatest lord of Westeros, aside from his bad judgement with his own children, and that Stannis was the best possible King. Oh, Stannis as King and Tywin as his hand - how Westeros would prosper!

Oh, hell yeah! I can't think of a single being with the temerity to defy both Tywin and Stannis. Geez, just the thought of how they'd look at you is enough to make me want to cower and obey them.

I didn't really care about the dragons. Maybe b/c they're typical fantasy fare.

I like Dany, but twice I found myself reading diagonally over her chapters - the house of the undying, which I now kick myself for b/c it was full of prophecies, and her last chapter where she burns Mirri. I didn't even realize she had walked into the fire, lol.

Every time Jalabar Xho gets mentioned I crack up b/c I envision him as the Token Black Guy of Westeros, and like a complete idiot b/c he keeps asking for weapons and aid while Westeros is gripped by civil war.

I can't decide if i want the Lannisters to come out on top, b/c I love Tyrion and Jaime but I can't take Cersei.

Stannis + Tywin is indeed an amazing idea. Most definitely I agree that this would be quite the dynamic duo, I mean, who could stop them?? Although Stannis might be a tad too honorable as King, look at how much it hurt Ned (he got his damn head chopped off). Not to mention the conflict between such opposite personalities as Stannis and Tywin.

:D Well, you're tougher than me, that's for sure...not for liking him, but for admitting it in public. Kudos, sister. All right, I like Gregor too. In that tittering, awestruck OMG-the-man's-a-fucking-animal way. It has some resemblance to poking an aligator, I guess, or parachuting. I was actually cheering for him in the fight against Oberyn. (Like the scene with the Uruk Hai in Fellowship, when Boromir stabs it with his sword and the über-orch grabs the handle and pushes it further in, roaring in Boromir's face... Sexy. As. Hell.)

My god, Gregor has fangirls. What's the world coming to...? I also have a Big Crush on Sandor, and I'm feeling vaguely guilty about it - don't know why. And I have a soft spot for Ilyn Payne.

Yes, I'm worried.

At least we don't have to be disturbed fangirls alone. :) I love Sandor, but he'd be too much the lovestruck puppy for there to be any danger from him. Whereas the Mountain...well, you might not survive the encounter. :D

I spent the longest time thinking Eddard and Ned were two different people. >_>

But seriously, no. That was only for a chapter or so. I did get annoyed when Vicerys died. He was a cool character, and I wanted to see him abuse his sister a bit more.

Archived