Casting the Movie Continued Continued Continued

Ser Bruce the Hound KG

Do we have any indication at all of Elleria's age? I know her oldest daughter is 14..but in this series she could've had that first daughter at 13 or 23..There must be something that narrows it down no?

Anyhoo I can't be much help..after Amok's drawing of Elleria I forever see her as Alexis Thorpe

I prefer Brenda Fricker as Genna though I see Darcia's point that she may be too old. I don't think Catherine O'Hara is right though - I think Genna needs to look more like she was once a very attractive woman.

I think Catherine O'Hara is miles better looking than Brenda Fricker has ever been! I love Brenda, but she has the face of a bulldog chewing a wasp.

Anyway, I pick:

Coleman for Bran,

Page for Meera,

Ryan for Mya,

Jensen for Jaime.

Don't really care who plays Joff, but I think we should keep Chris for Lancel.

For Jinglebell - Not sure how old he is but he has grey hair and if his father is 60+ then he is most likely 40+, so what about Mark Gatiss? pic He's a great character actor.

For Ellaria - Why do people think that she is the same age as the Red Viper? How does that make sense?

He had 4 kids, and many adventures before getting with her. And she is not some woman he happened to meet, she is the daughter of Lord Uller, so he has likely always known her, but had to wait till she became an appropriate age, lol.

And Ellaria only ever speaks twice, once to Sansa, and once to her man, so casting a famous actress is a bit silly.

That said, I like Diceman's suggestion, Emmanuelle is lovely.

For Jorah - I also like Diceman's suggestion of Brendan Kelly. I know him from Oz, he has a great screen presense, and there is something about him I like, even though he played a total freak.

For Edwyn - I don't like Jeremy Howard there. I've seen him in a few things, and he is really odd looking. Very tall, and thin, and ugly. If Alun Armstrong is in, what about his real life son Joe? link Joe would be playing Alun's grandson, but that still works because Alun is an old dad.

Also, who is Aenys Frey? I don't remember him at all. What does he do?

I don't mind Emmanuelle Chriqui for Ellaria..in fact age wise she'll be 30 and that's probably around the age of Ellaria.

Not everyone looks their age..some look a lot younger and some quite a bit older.

Archived