Casting the Movie Continued Continued Continued

Ser Bruce the Hound KG

....look at this picture of Zegers

http://www.perezhilton.com/topics/upload/2006/01/kevinz1.jpg

I'm saying Zegers is TOO masculine...he's been lifting weights since he was a wee lad

Oh my God, he is so ridiculously pretty! Put him in a dress and that's a pretty girl!

And there's a clip of Zegers in Transamerica here where he gets his kit off (so don't watch it at work...):

He's really not that buff!

If people don't like Lizzy for Asha then I'm changing my vote to Moennig. Milla is just too beautiful.

Tysha - Isn't Lip from Shameless kinda short? What I like about Hoult is that is both really young, and really tall. And he has an angry face, I think it's the eyebrows. :)

If Zegers gets moved to Theon then I'll have to start liking Theon :rolleyes::P

I just looked at Amok's Theon and I agree that Zegers very much looks the part..Theon is fairly hot.

However I don't think there is any suitable replacement for Gendry..Hoult is too spindly for my liking and Latham looks too young imo.

He doesn't really look Dornish. The actors we have playing Dornish characters are quite swarthy, but Bell is pale and blue-eyed!

True, he isn't swarthy looking. He has blond hair and blue eyes. But all he has to do is dye his hair a darker color, and wear eye contacts.

Also, where is the description that Doran is swarthy? I don't recall a precise description of him in AFFC, except that he is in his 50's or 60's, and of course the gout.

Ciari Hinds. Is he any good? Who else would you recommend?

Oh no!

How much does a pro photobucket account cost? 'Cause I feel really bad that we spend all this time arguing about your site and now you have to pay for it! I don't know about anyone else but I'd be happy to make a contribution towards the subscription.

It's not you guys, not at all. I figure it's because of this HBO news more people are looking for cast lists so the site gets more hits and then uses up more bandwidth. It's a good thing as for as popularity goes. :D I wouldn't ask you guys yo contribute though, it's really not a big fee for a whole year and three months is even less. It's all good. Thank you so much for the offer though, it means a lot. :)

I don't have any ideas about parts for him but what do you guys think about James Callis for something? I thought he look vaguely Starkish but it's mostly because of the hair for some reason. :P

I don't have any ideas about parts for him but what do you guys think about James Callis for something? I thought he look vaguely Starkish but it's mostly because of the hair for some reason. :P

Ooh, I like him. He looks very sinister...not sure where to place him. One of the Kettleblacks, maybe, but he looks too smart. I'm sure he could act dumb, though, eh?

It's not you guys, not at all. I figure it's because of this HBO news more people are looking for cast lists so the site gets more hits and then uses up more bandwidth. It's a good thing as for as popularity goes. I wouldn't ask you guys yo contribute though, it's really not a big fee for a whole year and three months is even less. It's all good. Thank you so much for the offer though, it means a lot.

Are you sure? We all have such an input into the site - it's one thing for you to maintain and update all our demands suggestions but another for you to have to pay for it!

Well, the offer stands if you change your mind!

Oh, he's buff. Every picture he's in, he's pretty damn buff

Pictures of him are carefully posed, lit and possibly airbrushed. That's why I posted a clip of him - no posing, no lighting tricks, no airbrushing, just him in all his glory. Did you watch it? He has a good body, yes, but he does not have huge muscles.

Tysha - Isn't Lip from Shameless kinda short? What I like about Hoult is that is both really young, and really tall. And he has an angry face, I think it's the eyebrows.

No idea how tall he actually is but he usually looks about the same height as Gerard Kearns, who plays Ian - I saw Kearns wandering around Manchester city centre a couple of times when I was at university and he seems pretty tall. Latham's probably shorter than Nicholas Hoult but he's most definitely taller than Kevin Zegers!

I like them both - I think Latham is good 'cause he just looks so tough, like someone's who's actually lowborn, and he's good and bulky too. He's looks like the kind of guy who could be nicknamed 'The Bull'!

We're still a little high in the age range for Asha but I'm ok with Moennig if that's what every body wants

If you want Jonathan Rhys Meyers as Theon we need an actress who could believably look older than him to play his big sister. Zegers would work as the younger brother of either Caplan or Moennig or anyone else younger if you have another suggestion.

However I don't think there is any suitable replacement for Gendry..Hoult is too spindly for my liking and Latham looks too young imo.

He's actually 24! But he does look far younger than he is, yes, and he plays a teenager on Shameless. But Zegers looks far too old for Gendry. Gendry needs to look the same age or possibly younger than Jon and Robb. Personally I think Latham achieves this. But Zegers? Not a chance.

But as for a 'suitable replacement' I think Zegers as Gendry is one of the worst bits of casting on the site. His supporters always point towards his 'huge muscles' which he doesn't really have! I actually think his body would be fine for Gendry because Gendry is described as being big for his age, which is 14/15. He is not a Mr Universe contender. However, Zegers is also a short pretty boy and I don't think he would pull off the angry young man thing without making Gendry whiny and annoying. He is so wrong for the part!

Like Darcia said, Hoult just looks angry all the time, and Latham looks really tough - he gets into punch-ups a lot on Shameless and it always looks real.

Just noticed that Rob Brydon, my suggestion for Dolorous Edd has made the official list!! Rather glad about that. :D

Any parts available for these actors otherwise known as..

Psychos R Us

Brad Dourif (Wormtongue in Lotr)

Robert Knepper (T-Bag in Prison Break)

Peter Stormare (Jon Abruzzi in Prison Break)

I think Robert Knepper would make a good Goat. Vargo is described as tall, thin, dark with an emaciated face and pointed chin. pic Looks good to me!

And what about Brad Dourif for Shitmouth? Does anyone know what Shitmouth is supposed to look like? Cause, Brad can certainly play gross!

I think Robert Knepper would make a good Goat. Vargo is described as tall, thin, dark with an emaciated face and pointed chin. pic Looks good to me!

And what about Brad Dourif for Shitmouth? Does anyone know what Shitmouth is supposed to look like? Cause, Brad can certainly play gross!

I second Knepper, he looks like a good Vargo!

Love it! I can just imagine him slobbering 'thapphireth!'

No idea what Shitmouth looks like. What about the rest of the Bloody Mummers? Do we have people for Shagwell and Septon Utt? What are they supposed to look like?!

Archived