2008 - Calander thread

Pebble thats Stubby

Okay. So this thread didn't get deleted and it is now in Forum Games. We might as well use it for what it was created for.

So, we got 14 people that wants to be in the calander (Pebble forgot MLA, I've added Bana to my list). I don't know if there are more spammers to recrute or we should come up with some other solution. What do ya'll think?

We may get a few more people, what Month did MLA want? We have a lot of time to change the format if needed.

Hopefully we can keep this thread on target now.

Lion did show some interest but we had run out of months and was not thinking about 18 then.

Just for a little twist. You could set up a calandar that is reversible. That way you could put 24 pictures on one calandar.

That would be cool. I'm still thinking about the possibility to doing one all female and one all male. Maybe some of us could do 2 months?

Just for a little twist. You could set up a calandar that is reversible. That way you could put 24 pictures on one calandar.

Or a man and a woman for each month? One on the left, one on the right.

Ice and fire, man and woman, a red and a blue layer over the picture....

Which one is Fire, and which one is Ice, though? The battle begins....

That's not a bad idea Gaol. One guy and one girl for each month. Doesn't even have to be a Ice and Fire thing.

(Couldn't sleep)

And why can't you sleep? Visions of naked spammers in your head? ;)

well girls need fire cos pink is closer to red. Boys can have Ice cos its closer to blue!

I resent that! welll, not really, but I have always misliked those obligatory baby colours.

What I'm saying is, put someone who's cool versus someone who's hot.

For instance, guy/girl with cool outfit versus hot girl/guy.. whatever :)

We just need to see if we can get some more people intersted. Then we can deciede format.

I have a proposal that on your month you send in approx 3 - 5 pics and we then vote which pic to use.

If we don't get enough for 18 months then some people could double up. If we get 2 then everyone doubles.

If anyone would like to change month then please let us know.

Archived