November - Space Bandito

December - The Pebble that Hides

2009 January - Ser Elgernon

Febuary -

March -

April - Banafsheh

May -

June - MLA (tentative)

Grendy thats 18 months only one August, we could put you down for August 09 if we got a lot more people involved, other than that its a choice of feb, march or may all 09

Nothing much has been decieded, if you volenteer for a month, you will be involved in all descions.

I am sugesting that when the time comes we each send in up to 3 pics and then we all vote for which one to include.

What info do you want to know.

You could always volenteer as a tentative!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys. Thought since I have no life at the moment I could start thinking about this thing for real. Just thought it was time we started thinking about more serious things so that this thing will really happend.

I guess what we should start with is to decide how we are doing this. I just thought it'd be fun to have a TTTNE calendar and thought we'd do it through a service like this (for instance). However, there's been talk about designing and printing our selves. This would ofcourse be more fun, but at the same time it would be harder to make it happend. So how wuld this be done?

I guess question nr 2 is about money. I'd be willing to spend some money to get this but I aint rich. So any thoughts?

Discuss!

Archived