Eurocommie 2006: London May 5th-8th.

Padraig

now i just need to lose 2 stone so i am slim and toned for the beaches and get down to the gym for a couple of sessions of fake taning to get away my scottish whiteness

Nah - you just need to grow out that terrible haircut! You'll be back to man-pretty status in no time. :P

>>hey..that house is near Park Guell, Zollo..so we can take a picnic of booze and stare at teh gaudi pretty>>

We have a plan. :P

I hate Gaudi. *hides* :uhoh:

• 1 month later...

Ok...question time. We were discussing this potential meet during our time in Edinburgh and I thought it best to ask people who is still a definite (or an almost definite) attendee? (I don't think anyone has bought tickets yet).

In Edinburgh, we all agreed that we would love to visit Barcelona but a lot of people are very dubious about been able to go in May. And the great aspect of these events is having a cool bunch of people there. So I just want to get an indication of who would go. And go from there.

If the numbers don't make Barcelona viable, we have not totally abandoned meeting up again. Ser Stubby is coming to the UK and Ireland in May and we are considering hijacking that occassion. London is an easier/cheaper destination for people (especially those in England/Scotland and Wales, which does make up a high percentage of the BwBers in Europe). OTOH, if lots of people have their heart still on Barcelona then we can press on there. But since we decided on going there, nobody has done anything. :P

Personally, while I would love to see Barcelona, i'll go whereever there is a crowd. :)

So what do people think...its your turn to speak!

Archived