[Pre-ADwD Spoilers] Asha - Spoilers for ADwD

Ran

SURELY Melissandre is going to die during ADWD. She's one of the most unambiguously sinister characters in the entire series, who seems to think setting people on fire is the very picture of civil discourse.

The chances of her and Jon getting along seem... slim. If she's going to be at the wall, Mel must be one of those 'dangers' mentioned in the book blurb. Who else could threaten Jon now? Thorne? A bit, but he's got very little power. Slynt is dealt with, Mance Ryder is spectacularly dead... Mel seems the only one standing barring the Others, and no way are they going to turn up early in the book if they even do.

There was a scene where Robb tells to his highest lords who is his heir (we just see he has a letter ready and asks them to testify his will). I don't think Bolton was there, as he was just comming from Harrnehall, but he could've told him later. Or maybe he was there? Maybe someone else who knew told him, during an intensive torture session =P.

There was a scene where Robb tells to his highest lords who is his heir (we just see he has a letter ready and asks them to testify his will). I don't think Bolton was there, as he was just comming from Harrnehall, but he could've told him later. Or maybe he was there? Maybe someone else who knew told him, during an intensive torture session =P.

he wasn't there, that's the point, they only met at the red wedding, and i guess they had something else to talk about...

BTW, roose could want jon dead anyway :D

Archived