AGOT Mafia 32.5: Vanilla--It's the Finest of the Flavors

House Reed

My preferred mode of transportation has always been a horse. A transport with a mind of its own makes life much more interesting. So I'll be jumping on the lynch horse (see, it works so well), or kicking one off (and still... it's glorious) on VSM because she's likely to find synnp codes even though we have no synnp :P

Edit: For humour

My preferred mode of transportation has always been a horse. A transport with a mind of its own makes life much more interesting. So I'll be jumping on the lynch horse (see, it works so well), or kicking one off (and still... it's glorious) on VSM because she's likely to find synnp codes even though we have no synnp :P

Edit: For humour

That wasn't me!!!

I only find perfectly legitimate Dayne and Arryn codes. :D

It is Day One.

1 vote for Jagged (VerySmallMonster)

1 vote for Joanna Nox (Jagged)

1 vote for Katran (Pan)

1 vote for VerySmallMonster (DJDonegal)

7 players have not voted: Dunhallym, Joanna Nox, Katran, Khamul, Kurokaze, Piper of Chaos, Weekapaug.

11 players remain, so 6 votes are needed for a conviction or to go to night.

You've got about 22.5 hours left. Not that you have to "use" them, just that you have them. ;)

EDIT: Sorry DJDon. You only have one "n" from here on out. :P

:idea: Maybe it's a clue! The extra n is a clear reference to kuro's synnp code from XXXI. So...you are synnp to kuro!

*enjoys short lived status as top poster*

Kuro seems to have No Speech Syndrome. I wouldn't want to symp someone like that, even if I had to :P

Dunny, but.....why?!?!?

Because it's said that camel's milk is very good for skin, though I don't know if it's good to make cheese with it, but since you like to make new experiments, you can try.

In the meanwhile in spoiler heaven, the mods look at the thread:

AE: :bs:

Pless: :rolleyes:

AE: :tantrum:

Pless: :bang:

AE: :bawl:

Pless: :idea:

AE: :huh:

Pless: :whip:

AE: :mellow:

to be continued... :love:

I like the idea of a lynch camel, how exactly would that work?

I'm not sure I am very excited about camel cheese...goat cheese yes,but not camel cheese

Hmm, I'm in favor of the good ol' lynch wagon. It has horses, which is always a plus, and it can hold allll the voters.

Btw., I won't have time to do a lot of rereads, especially not if this becomes (continues to be?) an outpost to TTTNE. Just so you know.

As opposed to TTTNE its more,

TTTANEBWWEGDAFMOAI

aka The Thread That Almost Never Ends But Will When Either Group Dies All FM Or All Innocents

Archived