Stuff i mised...

Actaeus86

• 1 month later...
We don't have enough info on the Cleganes. Mum or dad Clegane may still be alive, or perhaps an uncle. Considering that neither Gregor nor Sandor seem to be needed at the Clegane household, there is probably someone else in charge. :dunno:

I didn't even realise Sandor and Gregor had a sister until someone here mentioned that she died.

Isn't there a theory floating out there that Hodor is the third Clegane? (Name ends the same as his brothers, freakishly large, three hounds on the Clegane coat of arms).

• 3 weeks later...

Let me just ask this - who doesn't want to see Gregor come back as an 8 foot tall, undead, stone-armored killing machine? Because, let's just be honest here, I'm pretty sure a scene involving that type of Gregor breaking into Baelor's Sept and slaughtering the new High Septon and a bunch of acolytes and such would be the coolest thing ever.

Just to add a little more to the Sandor Clegane is still alive as the gravedigger comments...

In ASOS when Sandor defeats Beric, Beric mentions that Rhollor (sp) has a greater purpose for him [ Sandor ]. If this is true--and Sandor is dead, then Sandor did not accomplish that purpose.

But if he is alive, then his purpose may be to slay the Mountain's reanimated corpse...

Let me just ask this - who doesn't want to see Gregor come back as an 8 foot tall, undead, stone-armored killing machine? Because, let's just be honest here, I'm pretty sure a scene involving that type of Gregor breaking into Baelor's Sept and slaughtering the new High Septon and a bunch of acolytes and such would be the coolest thing ever.

OK, you aroused my inner fanboy. I even imagined the comic adaptation of the scene.

Archived