Art of Ice and Fire

Lordwalker

Its actually been shipping from Amazon.co.uk since the beginning of GRRM's UK tour, so for some reason it seems Amazon.com didn't get their stock when they were supposed to. Given that, it could sort itself out quickly ... but then again, it might not. Our own copy is on order from Amazon.com too, so waiting eagerly here as well.

Yah, Jim told me that two weeks ago. I am not so sure if that is his standard answer or if its actually going to be within the week.

Sounds good. I'm hoping to give at least one for a Christmas present. It looks awesome. I think this book, combined with the comics is the next step in bringing ASOIAF the recognition of a Lord of The Rings. People will see this art sitting on the coffee table and read to find out what inspired it.

I've been awaiting this book very eagerly.

I love the preview they have of it on their site, with the Winterfell castle (though the castle seems far bigger than I personally imagined it).

But the whole release date matter is unclear. If the Amazon UK book wasn't so much more expensive I would already have bought it, but since the book was supposed to be out in general by November 8th, where is it?

I hope they live up to their promise and release it next week.

yeah, it should have come out on the 25th of October like Amazon's publishing date says...I emailed them and gave them a big knock on the head to kick them into action.

They were going to ship my Art of book with AFFC. On JANUARY FIRST.

I think if enough people contact their customer service and put pressure on Amazon, Amazon will put more pressure on FFG. The book is printed and out--by an American publisher, to boot.

So where is it?

Archived