SoCal BWB

Hi all! I know I've fallen off of the radar lately, but it's for a good reason. I'm in a play!

I've got two (minor) roles in SMC's production of "The Scarlet Pimpernel"

Our last weekend of performances is this weekend. We've got 8pm shows tonight and tomorrow, Fri 4/6, and a 1pm matinee 4/7 and 4/8. Last chance to see singing, dancing, ridiculous-costume-wearing Aghrivaine. Eh, who am I kidding, you can catch that at any con. But this time, it's on stage!

Iseult caught opening night, and raved that it was one of the finest pieces of theatre she'd ever seen within 20 blocks of the ocean. If you come, stick around afterwards, and we can go out for drinks!

Tickets and info at: Main Stage Productions

Hi all! I know I've fallen off of the radar lately, but it's for a good reason. I'm in a play!

I've got two (minor) roles in SMC's production of "The Scarlet Pimpernel"

Our last weekend of performances is this weekend. We've got 8pm shows tonight and tomorrow, Fri 4/6, and a 1pm matinee 4/7 and 4/8. Last chance to see singing, dancing, ridiculous-costume-wearing Aghrivaine. Eh, who am I kidding, you can catch that at any con. But this time, it's on stage!

Iseult caught opening night, and raved that it was one of the finest pieces of theatre she'd ever seen within 20 blocks of the ocean. If you come, stick around afterwards, and we can go out for drinks!

Tickets and info at: Main Stage Productions

<<Iseult caught opening night, and raved that it was one of the finest pieces of theatre she'd ever seen within 20 blocks of the ocean. If you come, stick around afterwards, and we can go out for drinks!>>

Yes! Um... that's exactly what I said.

Personally, I think you would have been better in the lead than the guy they cast. He just didn't come across as someone who could truly match wits with Sheldon and come out the winner.

On April 21st I am taking Elizabeth to a birthday party at the Renaissance fair! (Her best friend is the daughter of somepeople who are involved in running the fair and she gets to do some fun stuff like get knighted by the queen!) Anyone else up for a BWB type outing on that day?

Ya man I will try to go the next year or the next or the next if I'm noy busy but something came up and I got to go to the East Coast on a business trip and I won't be back till May so I will try to keep in touch on forums when I'm a way. Man I wanted to go to Pirate Weekened.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I kinda wanted to check out the Stars Wars convention at the LA Convention Center this weekend, but I'll be in Vegas. Someone should go in a Trek costume and just be a total asshole, a la Spock from that Triumph sketch.

who's in Orange County again?  I'm at a training meeting in July for my new bank with open bar afterwards for an entire week.  It's in Irvine, which I believe is Orange County.  Just thought it'd be fun if anyone wants to crash.

Yeah Irvine is in Orange County. I'm pretty close, and currently work in Irvine. My place is in Newport Beach which is 5 miles away from Irvine.

Let me know where you'll be exactly in Irvine, and where you are staying. You can probably crash at my place if you want to stay a week (as long as you don't mind cats - they might be pissed that you are taking over their bedroom).

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, thought i'd say hi, being a local Orange County resident. Live in Irvine, work in Aliso. Kinda suprising there arn't more of us here. Is everyone hiding? (especially the girls?)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived