Cricket

DJDonegal

It might do the Indian board a little bit of good too. Even the selection for the Ranji teams (domestic teams) are probably rife with nepotism and graft, so this might be a good showcase for Indian talent that we never get to see. I mean, looking at the fielders in the national team, I cant believe this is the best lot we have.

The lifetime bans will probably go away in a few years when the Indian public start watching these matches (if they do, hard to say if they will)

Had a pretty good idea Inzy was going to be playing in the ICL but didn't know Yousuf was going to as well. Who can blame them? They're probably being paid a heck of a lot more than they would be for their national team, and what with the politicisation and instability in the whole national Pakistani cricket system it's probably a relief for them to be playing in the ICL competition.

I suspect the ICL hasn't secured all the big names that they wanted; and I don't see (m)any of the traditional 'Western' bloc nations losing any players to it (England, Australia, New Zealand). West Indies and South Africa possibly.

Archived