Goodkind XVIII: Naked Mole Rats of Discord

Werthead

Let's do this!

Rules:

No trolling or flaming of other messageboards or Wikis.

No personal attacks against other posters.

No cheese after midnight.

Do not FEED THE YEARD.

Do not stare into the yeard, lest the yeard stare into you.

Possible historical factoid: 1st Goodkind thread started from Ireland? Could well be. Can't be arsed to look it up.

GO! Have fun and try not to hurt yourselves or others.

I still wanna know what MM and Myshkin did! ACK!

We told them that rape was bad. That really pissed them off.

(I'm not joking, we really got banned for argueing that rape is wrong)

(I'm not joking, we really got banned for argueing that rape is wrong)

WTF??? You aren't pulling our leg, are you? What kind of morality is that ( morality of that board's mods, I mean )? Fuck, I really need to see this thread.

*wanders of to Tairy site*

Edit: Care to share the exact link? Just in case I can't find this gem.

WTF??? You aren't pulling our leg, are you? What kind of morality is that ( morality of that board's mods, I mean )? Fuck, I really need to see this thread.

*wanders of to Tairy site*

Edit: Care to share the exact link? Just in case I can't find this gem.

It's in the thread named "The Individuality Paradox". But just read, please don't post. I don't want anyone to think I sent you over there to troll.

But just read, please don't post. I don't want anyone to think I sent you over there to troll.

Ah, OK. Found it already. Thanks a lot.

And OK, I will just read it. I didn't and I don't intend to post there, trust me on this one.

EDITED AFTER READING THE SAID TOPIC:

All I can say is wow. Wow! :o :o :uhoh: :uhoh:

The second half of the thread, after Moose jumped in, just did it. I found the reasoning of some fans to be... totally repulsive and amoral.

Myshkin, I wouldn't believe that without seeing it. Those people are real? *screams in terror*

Now I feel sick.

Hmm, I can't find it :(

Can I get a link? I won't go and troll, I promise.

As long as you promise not to troll, here is the link.

While you're there you might also want to check out "Why Goodkind", "You all kinda suck", and "Regarding Ears".

I swear to Tairy, that's what happened. Just ask Moose.

Yup. I swear by the Yeard, that's it.

"Hmmm.... Dikcy in the background image is yeardless"

Yup, makes him look creepier than normal.

Last night, I walked out to the kitchen to get a drink. My Mum was sitting on the lounge reading one of those health food magazines. She asks me "What is the number one best food blah blah blah"

I automatically say "celery".

"Close, but it's actually fish."

"What about moral celery?" I ask.

She looked at me funny. I got my drink and left.

My Mum worships death! It is my duty to convert or kill. She will soon see the light... that moral celery is the only food you need to eat!

Thanks for the link. Kheldar seems nice. Everyone else seemed prepared to defend Tairy to the death - probably like we'd defend George?

I still haven't read TG. I might try it, I guess, if only to understand what all the hubub is about and I could get the books free.

While you're there you might also want to check out "Why Goodkind", "You all kinda suck", and "Regarding Ears".

Ho. Lee. Shit.

I can't handle reading the page. There were 7 guests when I was there, how many were from this board I wonder?

Follow-up question, how long before the thread is erased in yet another attempt to whitewash the reputation of Goodkind and his fans? Nutters.

I also love how the book examples are treated as if they were real, and not yet another example of Tairy setting up a strawman/false choice. The only way Klan and Richie can be seen as anything less than a pair of complete psychotic freakshows is by setting up the 'well, it'll happen anyway 'cause they're so EEEEEEEVIL.

Last night, I walked out to the kitchen to get a drink. My Mum was sitting on the lounge reading one of those health food magazines. She asks me "What is the number one best food blah blah blah"

I automatically say "celery".

"Close, but it's actually fish."

"What about moral celery?" I ask.

She looked at me funny. I got my drink and left.

My Mum worships death! It is my duty to convert or kill. She will soon see the light... that moral celery is the only food you need to eat!

The number of times I've almost said 'moral celery' in conversation off-board is remarkable. Fortunately at the last moment I always remember that my laughter will be taken as a further sign of my declining mind.

Try sacrificing a goat, then feeding it to her. Option of using celery as stuffing.

For the goat, not your Mom. Sicko.

No trolling, I don't feel like playing the "how many posts does it take me to get banned" game right now. And if I did, I'd do it under a different name.

Some of those people have serious problems though. And they call us crazy...:rolleyes:

Which of the SOT books is the worst, in the general opinion?

Respect for their opinions, but damn does that make my eyes bleed (part of that's the allowance of various colored fonts...red is such a lovely color to read on a screen isn't it? Especially when it's in 10pt).

Why are people so obtuse?

probably like we'd defend George?

But were allowed, nay encouraged, to actually argue points within the book and what they might mean, not circle jerk each other around about how spectacular it is and how others simply can't read what is written there.

It's called subtext people! It's there, even when you don't want to see it.

Archived