Rogue's Gallery Re-open For Business!

Young Wolf

• 2 months later...

I have nothing of substance to contribute. However, Max has had the primo spot as the first sticky above the regular threads for long enough, and its time to share the free publicity. Plus, I'm much better than merely mediocre.

Thank you.

You can't have an ego and be photo shy at the same time. Sorry.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

This is neat and all, but wouldn't it be easier just to post our facebook links?

If you want your Facebook picture on here, sign in with Facebook Connect. This is something different, not to mention that posting one picture and posting real names / multiple pictures / etc are different. Some people choose one or the other, some choose both. No big deal. (Plus the BwB gallery has been around in one form or another since at least 2003, probably earlier, and Facebook was only offered out to the public in 2006.)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I found a picture of me that accurately communicates my lust for beer. If you are ever puzzled by something I say on the board, just look at this photo and it will explain everything.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just submitted a picture. Now after it gets posted y'all have to tell me if I'm a Lannister, a Tully, a Frey - what house would I be in? :D

*looks at photo*

Mine.

Kidding, kidding! (As Lilith of Tarth beats me about the head with a stick.)

Just submitted a picture. Now after it gets posted y'all have to tell me if I'm a Lannister, a Tully, a Frey - what house would I be in? :D

Of those three, a Lannister, but who besides the Lannisters and one of Chataya's whores is blonde? (Targs not really counting.)

Archived