Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Young Wolf

Rogue's Gallery Re-open For Business!

187 posts in this topic

Up. Max, sorry I forgot to post yours -- I was out when I got it and forgot when I got home. It's up now.

Thanks ini....no rush on that but you typed Niamh, when it clearly is niamh :pirate:

Thanks ini....no rush on that but you typed Niamh, when it clearly is niamh :pirate:

can't say I see a difference but it's fixed now

Up. Max, sorry I forgot to post yours -- I was out when I got it and forgot when I got home. It's up now.

No worries, thanks.

No worries, thanks.

I have nothing of substance to contribute. However, Max has had the primo spot as the first sticky above the regular threads for long enough, and its time to share the free publicity. Plus, I'm much better than merely mediocre.

Thank you.

I have nothing of substance to contribute. However, Max has had the primo spot as the first sticky above the regular threads for long enough, and its time to share the free publicity. Plus, I'm much better than merely mediocre.

Thank you.

You can't have an ego and be photo shy at the same time. Sorry.

My picture's on the Internets! Yay!

This is neat and all, but wouldn't it be easier just to post our facebook links?

This is neat and all, but wouldn't it be easier just to post our facebook links?

If you want your Facebook picture on here, sign in with Facebook Connect. This is something different, not to mention that posting one picture and posting real names / multiple pictures / etc are different. Some people choose one or the other, some choose both. No big deal. (Plus the BwB gallery has been around in one form or another since at least 2003, probably earlier, and Facebook was only offered out to the public in 2006.)

I have now contributed a photograph as well.

I hope you all feel validated in a deep and meaningful way by a visual representation of me.

Uh don't want to seem stupid here but is the email address on the first page still the correct one?

I found a picture of me that accurately communicates my lust for beer. If you are ever puzzled by something I say on the board, just look at this photo and it will explain everything.

Just submitted a picture of myself (boring) and half of my lovely gf's face. Unfortunately the best pictures of me seem to have her face very close to mine, but I have a very gender-neutral name... so I was forced to crop her.

Just submitted a picture. Now after it gets posted y'all have to tell me if I'm a Lannister, a Tully, a Frey - what house would I be in? :D

Bolton. Definitely Bolton.

That's rich, coming from an onion knight.

Just submitted a picture. Now after it gets posted y'all have to tell me if I'm a Lannister, a Tully, a Frey - what house would I be in? :D

*looks at photo*

Mine.

Kidding, kidding! (As Lilith of Tarth beats me about the head with a stick.)

Edited by timmet