Looking for trade paperbacks

Angalin

Why tpb? Because I like the size and readability. I was lucky enough to get ACoK and ASoS in trade paper from another board member who had spares, and now I'm looking for the other two. If anyone has these in good condition - they're for reading, not for collecting - and wants to get rid of them, let me know; but just getting reliable ISBNs would be a start, as not all sellers are clear about what they've got to sell. Anybody?

Thanks!

Why tpb? Because I like the size and readability. I was lucky enough to get ACoK and ASoS in trade paper from another board member who had spares, and now I'm looking for the other two. If anyone has these in good condition - they're for reading, not for collecting - and wants to get rid of them, let me know; but just getting reliable ISBNs would be a start, as not all sellers are clear about what they've got to sell. Anybody?

Thanks!

A Game of Thrones Trade PB ISBN: 0553381687

A Feast For Crows does not have a Trade PB version, only hardback and Mass Market PB, the Trade will come out in october, at least that is what it showed at Barnes and Noble earlier when I checked in our database. These are for the US editions though, not sure about UK.

Archived