Harry Potter [spoilers]

MeanMrMustard

Before the books came in, they made everyone who works at the bookstore sign something, promising not to reveal that stuff. I didn't read the fine print, but I think if we unpack the books a few minutes early, she gets our immortal souls and first born children.

Psst. It's in the fine print, I think. :P

But I WORKED FOR IT, I DESERVED IT.

I made an effort. I spent money making an effort. I showed up early. I will remember and treasure this event for ever and eternity. And I'm passed over for an ugly little brat with a sparkly tie. Woo fucking woo.

was that for real????

:lmao:

I think the book will end with Hermione dressed in Mord Sith attire, torturing Voldemort with an agiel. Voldemort chooses LIFE, kicks her jaw off, carves a statue of himself and Aunt Petunia jello wrestling, and everyone realizes that Voldy was right all along.

I think the book will end with Hermione dressed in Mord Sith attire, torturing Voldemort with an agiel. Voldemort chooses LIFE, kicks her jaw off, carves a statue of himself and Aunt Petunia jello wrestling, and everyone realizes that Voldy was right all along.

...you forgot the baring of the boobs, the ripping of spines, and the almost rapes.

I watched "The Devil Wears Prada" on the weekend - must model myself on Miranda Priestley: "That's all." - and found the HP subplot rather amusing, though terribly improbable. The cover art people would be lucky to get their hands on an entire paragraph from the manuscript! The one non-editorial person who's already had a gander at it is Jim Dale, who records the audiobooks and whose recording is released simultaneously with the book. But he too is likely sequestered until Friday midnight; in a luxury suite with deafmute bath slaves and a dumbwaiter laden with Moet, perhaps.

Archived