Denver 2008

Mya, myself, and Baby Dub will definately not be going.

Worldcon can suck my (and my unborn son's) dick.

YW

i can't wait for Baby Dub to turn out to be female.

not sure about us. There's good hiking 'round there though, so perhaps. Plus I'd love to go back to Rock Bottom Brewery and stay and the Boulder Inn again. ;)

So this is really planning ahead, but should we reserve BwB party suites soon?

I don't think the hotel will be taking bookings for the con quite yet. :P

Fuck, that is con drama done for then.

Now what the hell do we do?

:lol:

Shame you wouldn't be there YW and Mya. We'll just all have to visit LA after Denver, to see the baby. :P

And sad to hear you wouldn't make it either Ro. There will be other times i'm sure. :)

Oooh wait I know, you and niamh could have fallen out horribly by then and we'll all be sitting back to watch the last gouts of your once-blazing relationship. :P

Don't be so sure you aren't the one whose relationship with niamh will have fallen out. We may be looking at the imported Irish redheaded death-battle of ALL TIME!

i can't wait for Baby Dub to turn out to be female.

not sure about us. There's good hiking 'round there though, so perhaps. Plus I'd love to go back to Rock Bottom Brewery and stay and the Boulder Inn again. ;)

Pfft. You're going to be in New England with ME, dammit.

I'll have an iron weight attached to my hip. Called an infant. You know you don't wanna leave me like that. :P

I'm hoping to swing something so I can be there - it's in the school holidays so hopefully I'll be able to get someone to look after my kids - nice wee holiday with Granny and Grandad sounds like a good option ;), the only doubt is the cash...

ooooooo, shiny, that's actually really close to me. For someone with no money, Denver looks like something I might be able to do. I've never even been to a con before. I'm afraid of you all. ;)

RRRAAARRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

2008 may be the year for me to try and get to a WorldCon. Does sex in 'The Mile High City' mean you become a member of the "Mile High Club"?

Aratan

Archived