Goodkind XXII: Better than Newcomb and Stanek

The Real Will

Touche, Moose.

He forgot the after-party, where Mytard proclaimed the event a great success, barring the manor in which some 'trolls' conducted themselves. Then there is the obligatory ass-licking and comments about how Tairy answered all questions brilliantly and with great humour. Personally, I've never seen any evidence that Tairy has a sense of humour. Any responses which were in any way challenging would be ignored or Tairy's embarassing non-answers would be proclaimed as having 'sliced and diced' the person asking the question.

I'd love to play poker with these people, all you'd need would be a pair of twos 'cause all they ever do is bluff. 'Course they'd play with monopoly money so the entire game would be an exercise in futility.

Vote people, vote! Tairy XXIII is coming up fast, like the rising of Richard's thing or the Yeard's ejaculation after seeing his first breast at the age of 47. For those keeping track, that would be one year after the publication of WFR and the point at which he'd have enough money to use a hotel room instead of the back seat of his Chevy. Oh, you know he buys American.

He forgot the after-party, where Mytard proclaimed the event a great success, barring the manor in which some 'trolls' conducted themselves. Then there is the obligatory ass-licking and comments about how Tairy answered all questions brilliantly and with great humour. Personally, I've never seen any evidence that Tairy has a sense of humour. Any responses which were in any way challenging would be ignored or Tairy's embarassing non-answers would be proclaimed as having 'sliced and diced' the asker.

Tairy clearly has a sense of humour- hence why so many people laugh in his books while slapping their thighs, and why we have descriptions of each person individually laughing and the motive behind the laughter (multi-faceted humour)! Oh that Goodkind is hilarious.

I've always wondered if the chicken was meant to be funny... but then I realize that its Goodkind and that its probably meant to be a reflection on deep human themes.

As for my title choice, I submit:

For those about to rip out spines, we salute you (though it'd probably be more celerious if it were changed to "we individually salute you"

I like

GOODKIND XXIII: Atlas stepped on Ayn Rand's face.

When asked why, he shrugged.

But I don't think anybody else likes it. Fuck you all.

Moose so far thats the only ridiculous quote I've been able to think of that you missed. Besides that you pretty much nailed them all head on.

I like

GOODKIND XXIII: Atlas stepped on Ayn Rand's face.

When asked why, he shrugged.

But I don't think anybody else likes it. Fuck you all.

Actually I do like that one.

Archived