Price $100 GRRM A RRetrospecitve

• 3 weeks later...
Wow, no interest at all? I figured somebody would want to scoop them up. This is a 1st copy of AGOT and a 1st HC copy of the sold out GRRM a Rretrospecitve.

To ebay they go!

No, lots of it, I would love to have it, but I have no camera to trade and also no money! Bad timing for me, ser. I would have loved to obtain yours but am currently job shopping. Wasn't possible.

When I get a job I will likely be trolling e-bay looking for one, but that could be months away. Good luck, I hope you get a good price!

• 1 month later...
I don't mean to be a dick, but you can buy a new (unread) copy for less online. There is also an unread copy currently being auctioned for less. Good luck anyhow.

Yeah, I saw that. Where can you b uy unread copies? The book is out of print. My copy isn't read as in you can tell it's been read. the spine is mint, and I read it very carefully. It's surprising that this book is worth so little. If I sell it for much less, I will be losing money.

Yeah, I saw that. Where can you b uy unread copies? The book is out of print. My copy isn't read as in you can tell it's been read. the spine is mint, and I read it very carefully. It's surprising that this book is worth so little. If I sell it for much less, I will be losing money.

Camelot Books - $90 + shipping. Anytime I see a SubPress book has been sold out before publication, I immediately call Camelot if I want a copy.

Camelot Books - $90 + shipping. Anytime I see a SubPress book has been sold out before publication, I immediately call Camelot if I want a copy.

Good to know. I'll see what I can get. I am not interested in hanging onto any of my HC's anymore because I am about to move again, and they are a pain to drag around. Recently traded my 1st AGOT here to a forum member. I am possibly going to list the rest of my GRRM stuff in one lot at a low price to see if I get any bites (ASOS, AFFC, Legends 1 + 2, 3 houses from the card game, GRRM).

Archived