Goodkind XXIII: I recommend you start drinking heavily

Werthead

Wouldn't that be a yearded lady, then?

You know what I realized the other day, while reading the horrible, horrible novelization of The Phantom Menace? Qui-Gon Jinn has a yeard of sorts. Just goes to demonstrate George Lucas' tremendous lack of moral celery.

That was a terrible book. Almost Tairyble, but it's contents were bland rather than offensive. Almost qualified due to its tremendously poor writing style. Terry Brooks should have a firehose turned on him 'til he weeps like he just saw a bitchin' statue.

Ah, if you're actually going to read a NOVELISATION of THE PHANTOM MENACE written by TERRY BROOKS then what do you honestly expect? Any of those capitalised concepts would be bad enough on their own, and here you have it threefold. Have you learned nothing?

That was a terrible book. Almost Tairyble, but it's contents were bland rather than offensive. Almost qualified due to its tremendously poor writing style. Terry Brooks should have a firehose turned on him 'til he weeps like he just saw a bitchin' statue.

Terry Brooks. Hmmm... I guess we could call it Terryble, but that would be another thread. Besides, I don't have the heart to pick on Terry Brooks - he always comes across as such a nice and affable guy. I'll take bland over offensive any day.

We could arrange a Terry vs. Tairy death match. But I'd be compelled to rig it so that Terry would win.

Ah, if you're actually going to read a NOVELISATION of THE PHANTOM MENACE written by TERRY BROOKS then what do you honestly expect? Any of those capitalised concepts would be bad enough on their own, and here you have it threefold. Have you learned nothing?

I never learn anything.

My only defense is that I read The Sword of Shannara when I was around 11 years old, and even then found it so mediocre that I failed to move on to the next in the series - I had no idea of the craptitude I would encounter. I thought perhaps George Lucas' propse could be improved upon in written form by a talented author. What was I THINKING????? I hereby transfer my daily allotment of celery to MinDonner, to be returned to me at her discretion.

Terry Brooks. Hmmm... I guess we could call it Terryble, but that would be another thread. Besides, I don't have the heart to pick on Terry Brooks - he always comes across as such a nice and affable guy. I'll take bland over offensive any day.

We could arrange a Terry vs. Tairy death match. But I'd be compelled to rig it so that Terry would win.

In a Terry versus Tairy deathmatch, nobody wins. Unless they manage to kill each other. In which case, everybody wins. Terry doesn't stand a chance, Tairy's got him beat on pure belligerence, not to mention the ability to ignore rules of physics, and he considers a spinectomy a mere flesh wound.

How 'bout:

Goodkind XXIV: Entertaining the illiterate with sweeping epic themes!

Subtitle: Now with 17% more epic!

No, you have just been mindf...uh...I mean, dreamscrewed.

Damn, that is good. See! Terry has only two-three pics available in the net!

...:leaving: I wasn't paying attention to the spelling...It's more of a 'feel'. I can't explain it, but you somewhat give Canadian or British vibes (at least in my mental image).

Terry, on the other hand, feels like he lives in a different word. The disturbed kind.

Congratulations, Brahm_K, I believe you earned a title in the Church of Lemmings:

Brahm_K

Breastfeeding Prophet

Drinker of the Milk of Truth

Ah. The perfect weekend. Staying at home alone, curling up in your bed with WFR, bottles of alcoholic drinks by the bedside for lubrication and inspiration, with you screaming "BRINGER OF DEATH!" every now and then.

Aww, I just saw this now. I am so proud of myself. I shall partake in the lactation of Tairy with the pride of a thousand noble goats and the cleverness of several chickens that happen to not be chickens upon closer inspection. The next time Tairy's tit is in my mouth, I shall be thinking of you all, and your man boobs.

And I vote for "entertaining the illiterate with sweeping epic themes."

Hey look its post 387! Isn't it time for Werthead to close the thread and create a new one using a title that nobody asked for?

Werth's a good sort, I think he mentions some sort of intoxicated state in his first post on the thread. As lemmings of discord, we should all support this sort of drunken bally-hoo. It's called enabling.

Brahm_K's title, and particularly the posts leading up to it, were not just disturbing, I believe it was actually blasphemous in three different religions and illegal in twenty-six states.

Werth's a good sort, I think he mentions some sort of intoxicated state in his first post on the thread. As lemmings of discord, we should all support this sort of drunken bally-hoo. It's called enabling.

:rofl:

I agree. And I think it should not only be enabled, but also encouraged. There's a clinical term for this, and it's called: Discordant Enabling of Lemmings. How else do you get an entire pack of us to run full speed off the top of a cliff?

Archived