Goodkind XXV: Evil Clucking Softly At The Door

Maltaran

I would also like to see it. And might I suggest as an alternate GOODKIND XXV title "Putting the W in Lemmings of Discord" since we have not used that one yet. Also I want to point out that I did not dislike the title Wert forced upon us in GOODKIND XXIII, I actually liked it a good amount (I was the one who originally proposed it). My only complaint at the time was that there was a general consensus for a different title. So he didn't really have to 'redeem' himself.

General consensus? WTF is this? Gang rape in action? Or something?

No matter what, the ribbing will ensure he'll not be drinking and posting any time soon. That's only for pros. Like Moose.

Wrong on both counts.

General consensus? WTF is this? Gang rape in action? Or something?

Wrong on both counts.

You agree with him? Where's your own opinion, death-chooser?

I'll show you my own opinion when I individually start my own thread that only I'll be able to post in, as opposed to this collectivist pinko discussion you've begat.

Just a few questions so I can spend more nights reading these topics instead of wasting my time (ah, and im not a native speaker)

- What is the yeard and why is feeding it that bad?

- Is there a system behind writing khlan instead of kahlan?

- What is celery to do with it?

- Is there any special reference behind the pun 'tairy'?

- WHY do you keep talking about him? Is there any hidden agenda?

Ah, what about a lemmings-of-discord-manual?

The Yeard is the author of the Goodkind of Truth series, Mr. Terry Sword. Feeding him consists of spending real money (as opposed to Monopoly money) to purchase his books, which directly enrichens Mr. Sword at the expense of innocent readers.

I have no idea about the others.

Just a few questions so I can spend more nights reading these topics instead of wasting my time (ah, and im not a native speaker)

1) A yeard is a ponytail/beard combo. The Yeard is Tairy Goodkind, and feeding it (with money) is a terrible sin

2) It's easier to write klan, plus it sounds vaguely racist which suits Tairy and his characters well

3) Celery is short for Moral Celery which is what you eat to become more individual (really the term was born as a bastardization of "moral clarity", which is one of Tairy's favorite phrases)

4) We use "Tairy" instead of "Terry" because of its similarity to "fairy", thus allowing us to degrade him by simply saying his name

5) We have many hidden agendas to which you are not yet privy

Thanks, DF. And I was just about to order on KFC. :stunned:

So, not a native speaker, eh? You do jibber-jabber too, huh? So do I.

The Lemmings of Discord Manual

And, oh, here are the Top Posters in the last thread. word nearly beat me to it. :D

The Wolf Maid, 44

word, 43

The Mad Moose, 32

WLU, 31

Myshkin, 25

Jaxom 1974, 23

Muttering Bill, 21

Red Templar, 20

whelp, 17

Brahm_K, 16

potsherds, 12

Un-Yearded Pita, 12

Jerec, 9

Dylanfanatic, 9

VigoTheCarpathian, 8

Maltaran, 6

MinDonner, 6

PhelanArcetus, 6

Mad Monkey, 5

Many people do not know that Tairy was forced to resort to the yeard after Chuck Norris (justifiably) denied him the gift of beard. Faced with virtual emasculation in the face of all that is Chuck Norris, Tairy exerted his faux-masculinity by having his main character kick a girl in the jaw- it was the closest Tairy could come to actually roundhouse kicking someone.

If you ever have a choice between a Sword of Truth novel and, I dunno, ADWD, please don't take the SoT book.

How are you guys getting those top posters lists?

Mad Monkey surely you meant a choice between a sword of thruth novel and waiting for ADWD. :P

4) We use "Tairy" instead of "Terry" because of its similarity to "fairy", thus allowing us to degrade him by simply saying his name

:lol:

And here's me thinking it was a combination of "Terry" and "hairy"....

Archived