Dead mod?

Inactive User

As there seems to be a lot of speculation about this mod being dead, I'll create a thread for people to moan or speculate about it in here. At the time of posting, Marcus and Aeleoron9 were both online yesterday evening, so maybe not all hope is lost? I'm presuming the mod is dead, as it has not had any progress for ages.

If the mod is alive, Marcus or Aeleron please post in here and signal a admin or a mod to delete this thread. Thanks,

Stormbringer951

There was quite a lot of speculation clogging up the other threads. There's been no development since Aeleron showed off the banners he made. Marcus and Aeleron have both turned up occasionally, but no posts. I am NOT part of the mod team, but I'm just speculating whether it is dead. If it is, I will mourn :(

Looking out for Aeleron and Marcus,

Stormbringer951

Although we all want to keep the mod moving, it seems the team's always short on manpower and most of the crew currently have more important matters to attend to in RL. There really hasn't been much discussion going on here either...

Awkward as it is, I must admit I don't know how long this situation will continue. The final call is, as always, up to Marcus.

Archived