Goodkind XXVI- Preferably Something Work-Safe in the Title

The Wolf Maid

Because yeah, I have to get to work in a few minutes.

Remember, be a death-choosing commie and play nice. Do not feed the Yeard. No personal attacks. :D

Now go drink some rancid noble goats milk!

Posting ranks:

word 51

The Wolf Maid 50

Red Templar 27

Ecchi-Oni 26

Myshkin 25

Jaxom 1974 24

WLU 23

Muttering Bill 15

Brahm_K 14

whelp 12

Un-Yearded Pita 11

Dycedarg 11

Mad Monkey 10

potsherds 8

MinDonner 8

Maltaran 7

PhelanArcetus 7

The Mad Moose 7

Dylanfanatic 6

Baleraxar 6

So word gets to be most celerious this time. :P

ETA: Edited title to be more work-friendly...DEATH, I CHOOSE YOU.

Way to choose life Wolf Maid!

Because yeah, I have to get to work in a few minutes.

Remember, be a death-choosing commie and play nice. Do not feed the Yeard. No personal attacks. :D

Now go drink some rancid noble goats milk!

Posting ranks:

word 51

The Wolf Maid 50

Red Templar 27

Ecchi-Oni 26

Myshkin 25

Jaxom 1974 24

WLU 23

Muttering Bill 15

Brahm_K 14

whelp 12

Un-Yearded Pita 11

Dycedarg 11

Mad Monkey 10

potsherds 8

MinDonner 8

Maltaran 7

PhelanArcetus 7

The Mad Moose 7

Dylanfanatic 6

Baleraxar 6

So word gets to be most celerious this time. :P

I still hold out that I win at life because my posts are voluminous rather than numerous.

My apologies if you dislike the title. For some reason I laugh outloud whenever I read it.

So has anybody ever heard the song "Hey There Delilah"? If you have, I suggest you go to this link and listen to this parody of the song. It's the second video, the first video is just a link to an ad. The lyrics are right below it. If you substitute "Klan Amnell" for "Delilah" and imagine Richard singing it, it actually kinda works. Spooky.

I rest assured with the knowledge that my rare posts in these threads sparks discussion and mass vomitage of that oh-so-yummy rancid noble goat's milk, which in turn makes for an excellent cheese that smells like the Yeard's feet, I hear.

I rest assured with the knowledge that my rare posts in these threads sparks discussion and mass vomitage of that oh-so-yummy rancid noble goat's milk, which in turn makes for an excellent cheese that smells like the Yeard's feet, I hear.

:ack:

You really had to remind us that, did you, DF.

It's a better title, WM. We can still do better. We do do better. But it'll do. It'll do. :P

What was the original title? I missed it.

Having never read Goodkind, am I going to learn anything of substance if I follow this thread?

Yes. You will learn of things like noble goats, evil chickens, namble cocks, almost rapes, actual rapes (as a just form of punishment), nipple magic, bags and double bags, moral celery, furry dinosaurs, and Yeards. And, in case you missed it in the last thread, I am a god. I hope this clears things up for you.

I still hold out that I win at life because my posts are voluminous rather than numerous.

No, you do not. To win, your posts would have to be voluminous, numerous, and highlighting important human themes - just like Richard's speeches.

Be honest, WLU: would a prestigious lemming like you follow Richard's footsteps? Could you make speeches like this - with a straight face, as it were?

:)

Angalin:

Myshkin's list is excellent, but he chose not to mention commie conspiracies, weirdo cultural diversity, and douchebags...

Ha thats hilarious that I had 1 more post, because I actually posted one more time after this thread was created, to link that thread to this one.

Win!

I think Wolf Maid deliberately and maliciously added another post right after yours. Quick, add a couple more before someone locks it.

Having never read Goodkind, am I going to learn anything of substance if I follow this thread?

If thou seekest the wisdom of thine Yeard, first thou must study thee basiicss. Thus. And lo.

But if you really want an education, read Goodkind I-XXV. It's only about 10 000 posts. Most of them are short, and all of them are funny. The best ones are when Mystar crops up and tells us what we're doing wrong. I miss him. Now THERE was a guy who could choose life! And if you let him, he'll tell you how great his life is.

Ah, I didn't like that one much anyway.

Death chooser. Oh, you know you're getting called a death-chooser for that.

Incidentally, that's how prophecy works in Tairlyland too - you find out about it just after it happens.

No, you do not. To win, your posts would have to be voluminous, numerous, and highlighting important human themes - just like Richard's speeches.

Be honest, WLU: would a prestigious lemming like you follow Richard's footsteps? Could you make speeches like this - with a straight face, as it were?

My posts are replete with human themes, your inability to see them just goes to show you that [insert Goodkind joke].

I could make speeches like this with an electric butt-plug of pain shoved so far up my ass I could taste it when I sneeze. Potsherds will either love that line, or scold me for not mentioning a safety word :)

I'm going to bed now, before I bleed all over the keyboard. I picked at a hangnail.

My posts are replete with human themes, your inability to see them just goes to show you that [insert Goodkind joke].

I could make speeches like this with an electric butt-plug of pain shoved so far up my ass I could taste it when I sneeze. Potsherds will either love that line, or scold me for not mentioning a safety word :)

Replete? Not good enough - you, sir, lack that certain sententiousness, which a True Prophet of the Supreme Yeard should excel in.

Actually, Potsherds might just twist that butt-plug - for all we know, she might be a closet Mord-Sith trainee, keeping an eye on us lemmings :D

Myshkin's list is excellent, but he chose not to mention commie conspiracies, weirdo cultural diversity, and douchebags...

Some things should not be mentioned in front of the uninitiated.

I think Wolf Maid deliberately and maliciously added another post right after yours. Quick, add a couple more before someone locks it.

You misjudge me, sweet, death-choosing WLU. I have no malicious bone in my body. Celerious, yes. Malicious? Pshaw.

Like nambles.

I disagree - these dark things (which, in truth, inspired old Lovecraft&followers to create the Cthulhu Mythos) should definitely be mentioned. Why shouldn't the uninitiated also suffer a loss of sanity, hmmm?

:)

Archived