Best in Bed?

No Ser

Sansa would probably kiss a lot. But other than that, no, I doubt she'd know any pillow tricks.

Unless you guys think she'd be daring enough to kiss a certain body part...

Maybe we could not cite the underaged virgins in this thread? I'm thinking particularly of Sansa and Arya here. Thanks. (And please spare me the "but she's married!" argument. Thanks again. :))

I would just like to point out that there is absolutely no reason to think Sansa would be good in bed.

After all of the betrayal she's had to deal with, and her strict proper upbringing...she would probably be very awkward and nervous throughout. She strikes me as the type that really has to warm up overtime...so the one night stand option is probably out with her anyways (I'm talking of course about when she gets a bit older)

Why? GRRM himself cites plenty of underage virgin sex. And I think it's implied that most people are discussing a more adult version of Sansa. At least, I was.

I would agree with litechick: there is plenty of evidence for thirteen-year-old Sansa not being anything in bed except asleep, setting aside the kid climbing into bed with her because he misses his mother. Otherwise, you're several years further ahead than the rest of us, including GRRM. (Also, I note an implicit contradiction in the phrase "virgin sex". Just sayin'. ;))

(Also, I note an implicit contradiction in the phrase "virgin sex". Just sayin'. ;))

Well, it was easier to type out "virgin sex" than "sex in which the virginity of one or both parties is removed." :P Also, I don't think Sansa would be completely dead in the sack, so to speak. She's already had a few sexual fantasies of her own, has she not?

I assume, Dragonglass, you "knew" Loras in the Biblical sense.

Er, for me it would definitely be the Red Viper. No competition. This is a man who's open-minded enough to try anything.

You girls can keep Jaime and Jon. They're callow youths compared with Oberyn Martell.

There are a lot of people who like underage chicks on this board. I'm rather worried.

Archived