Edinburgh!

Anubiel

I've always wanted to see Edinburgh. Or at least those parts which lie between one pub and the next. I'll be there! Count me in if anyone's going in on a hostel or similar. Be good to see so many people I've only heard about :)
Oh, cool. Want to get the train up? Someone just told me it only takes four hours. That doesn't seem possible. On the other hand it's a substantial amount of drinking time. :)

Oh, cool. Want to get the train up? Someone just told me it only takes four hours. That doesn't seem possible. On the other hand it's a substantial amount of drinking time. :)

:wideeyed: It just gets better and better :D

Gutted that I won't be able to make it! Will be in Israel.

Booo!

What are we likely to be then?

Anubiel

Ten

Mel

Mo

Isis

needle

Flip

John

Tomfoster

Mormont

Phil

Zak

Zollo

Derfel

Vestrit ?

That's it eh?

Almost evens - 7 girls 7 guys (8 if Vestrit can make it)

Alright, Friday 9th to Monday 12 does add up though, doesn't it?

Yes, I can neither read nor type at work. I'll be in Scotland nevertheless, that's all that counts!

And QFT, ten - it does get better and better! Will be great to see you all again!

Isis - I think it took us about 5 hours, London/Edinburgh, but I am not sure.

My wife keeps saying I should get away from it all occasionally. Not sure this is what she meant, but I can but ask.

I'd interprete it as 'go out with people rather than post on the board all day', so I'd read it as basically an order to come join us in Edinburgh.

This is my first BwB meeting taking place in a pub this year, so I have a couple of pints to buy, I guess. Pints qualify as getting away, as Bran truthfully stated.

EDIT: Pod, I can see you! Join us, and together we can rule the pubs as BwB and Devil Bunny!

Booo!

What are we likely to be then?

Anubiel

Ten

Mel

Mo

Isis

needle

Flip

John

Tomfoster

Mormont

Phil

Zak

Zollo

Derfel

Vestrit ?

That's it eh?

Almost evens - 7 girls 7 guys (8 if Vestrit can make it)

Korax?

Archived