NaNoWriMo

ThomasFoster

Congratulations everyone! I got a chapter to go on my novel, and then the clean-up. Somehow, I get the feeling it'll be easier to cut out the extraneous than try to add new, unecessary scenes. Maybe i'll throw in some description or another dream about monsters.

:cheers: for all the words and for all the winners: Nymeria, Bellis, Brady and Muttering Bill and whoever makes it within the next hours.

I just came home a few minutes before, and I will not make it. My brain is simply drained. I tried to get some hand writing done during my two hours wait for the train, but except for some plotting I didn't get anything done. I do however plan going on writing at least 500 words every day, no matter if nano is finished or not.

Congratz everyone! :cheers: *throws a huge wrap-up party*

I'm really happy that I got so many people from westeros jump on the Nano bandwaggon and join these two fun threads that we had and even though I'm sure it was a stressful month full of hard work, I hope everyone had as much fun as I did :D *hands out halos aglore*

I'm excited how everyone's work will turn out, hopefully unfinished novels (self-accusating look) will be finished soon and polished up and we'll see what happens. Awesome job :D

*prosts Red Sun with some beer from Deutschland, weil amerikanisches Bier scheisse schmeckt ;)*

Archived