MM and Sub Press Numbered For Sales

"Blackfyre"

I am selling my limited edition numbered MM and Sub Press GoT, CoK, and SoS books. Number is 415. Books are M/NM condition. Never opened, never read. For digital pics please forward your email address. I prefer to sell them to one buyer. But if nobody has expressed interest in purchasing the full set, will entertain offers for each book.

I will keep this posted here for 1 week then will post on ebay.

Thanks.

BH

I am selling my limited edition numbered MM and Sub Press GoT, CoK, and SoS books. Number is 415. Books are M/NM condition. Never opened, never read. For digital pics please forward your email address. I prefer to sell them to one buyer. But if nobody has expressed interest in purchasing the full set, will entertain offers for each book.

Thanks.

BH

Wow! Although I can't possibly afford to buy any of them, can you please post how much you sold it for here after the sale? I'm curious as to how much you'll fetch for all that.

Also, perhaps so it may help out in your sale. Do you have the rights to A Feast for Crows LE too?

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks.

BH

I am guessing this is not you due to the numbers (266)? $20 grr is ridiculous. The books offered can't be worth more than 3K (if you can find the right buyer).

edit: yer both in Cali though.

Archived